Chapter 5

Nicole arrives at the condo to see everybody is there chilling. She walks around for a bit until she feels a warm hand on her shoulder. She turns around to see this beautiful girl.

"Hey , I couldnt help but notice who you were. Nice performance babe." She smiled.

"Thanks and you are?" I asked.

"I'm Naomi but you can call me anytime." She smiled and handed me her number on a gum wrapper.

"Okay." I laughed.

"Hey Nicole." Drake said.

"Hey hun." I replied.

"You wanna drink?" He asked.

"Yes some henny please." I said.

"Okay and come here we need to talk." He says taking me into a back room.

"Wassup Drizzy?" I questioned.

"Babygirl who hit you?" He touched my face.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed taken aback.

"You have a hand print clear as day on yo left jaw." He pointed out.

"My husband." I sighed.

"I'm sorry I know we just met but you can talk to me about anything. Well if you are comfortable." He says embracing me.

"I had a meaningless affair early in our marriage on both occasions I was drunk & my two kids may possibly be someone elses." I broke down.

"Damn thats deep." Drake shook his head.

"And when you kissed me he got even more heated." I explained.

"I'm sorry i was in the moment but i can help you get out of this." He lifted my chin.

"No no its okay." I declined.

"I insist and put some make up on before going back on the room." He says standing up.

"Hey do you mind if i steal her for a minute?" Naomi asked.

"Sure." Drake laughs and walks out.

"Hey love." I spoke.

"Come here with yo sexy self." She demanded.

"If i didnt know any better i would think that you was hitting on me." I flirted back.

"Ohh smart girl. I like that." She smirked.

:::NICOLE'S POV:::

Naomi is gorgeous as hell. She is tall with a carmel complextion, long curly black hair, high cheek bones and a body shaped like a cocoa cola she was a true bad bitch. She sat on the bed next to me and I got hella nervous I've never been with a girl before. She looked at me with her big hazel eyes. All of a sudden she kissed me passionately it felt so magical like nothing I've felt before. She laid me down on my back and took every inch of my clothes off with our lips still attached and took off her dress. She grabbed her bag and pulled out a pink strap on and put it on. She kissed me again and turned me over on my stomach and began to kiss my down my spine. I felt chills all over my body and then she started eating me out. It was so good I squirted twice. Then she slowly stuck the strap on inside me going deep and slow. She pulled my hair as she went deeper. I moaned her name softly. I flipped over on top and start riding her fast as she gripped my ass. She got back on top, put my legs over her shoulders and went harder and deeper causing me to scream her name louder and moan in pleasure. I took her strap on off of her and laid her down on her back and kissed gently down her stomach and the inner thighs up to her pussy. I gently placed a kiss on her pussy before eating her out. I slowly ran my tongue up and down her slit. I felt her squirm once I stuck my tongue in her pussy. I grabbed her hips holding her in place while I suck on her clit.She came three times and I licked up her juices like a cat drinking milk. We kissed each other one more time and went to sleep.