Chapter 15

NICOLE POV

I laid here lost in my thoughts. Did i really here what I juts heard? Coming from Chris Brown himself? In love with me? Wow .

Gathering my thoughts I go back to sleep trying to rest. Waking up to a banging as headache hours later. I look over to see Chris holding me tight as he carefully caress my body. And Nicki, Shannell and Diamond sleep on the couch and chairs.

"Chris let go of me I have to pee." I carefully shook Chris. He looked up with eyes open wide. " you up! You okay? "

"Yea. I just got a headache that's all but remove your grip nigga I got to piss." He laughed . " Even in the worse timing you be sassy." He said. " well they can't hold a bad bitch down for long and yall better be on yall shit too." With that being said I went to use the restroom.

I walk back into the room grabbing my bag someone brought up here. I go back into the bathroom and cut on the shower. It was kinda hard standing up taking a shower because my body was so weak but i was determined to recover and find out who did this me. But i sure have a pretty good fucking idea.

Tez was eyeing Chris and I as we were dancing. Throughout the night i saw Jacob and Becky. Yea i saw them mfs. Right before i was I saw them arguing.

Getting out the shower i dry off and lotion my body. I opened the bag and pulled the clothes. I put on the high waisted ripped shorts with a turquoise crop top that say I RUN SHIT on it with my turquoise and white concords. I threw my hair in a messy bun and walked out the bathroom.

Coming out of the bathroom everybody was up and staring at me. "What the hell yall looking at?" I said. " You look damn good for somebody who just got shot and you acting like shit gravy." Tyga replied with a lustful look on his face. I playfully rolled my eyes. " boy im a thug they can't hold a bad bitch down for long shit you know we frim bompton " they all laughed.

We talked until the doctor came in." Well I see you are doing better and you look great !." Dr. Mendez said. "Just sign these discharge forms and here is your prescription you are welcomed to leave."

"Thank you Dr.Mendez." I replied as we headed out. Everyone planned to go to my house since it was closer.

We arrived at home and My mom, my kids, and Money was there.

My kids: mama we missed you so much

Nicole: I missed my two favorite people too. ... I said kissing them both.

Nicole: Okay kids go pack up you are going to stay with your auntie for a while

They did as I said running off to their rooms. I was sending them to Cali to stay with Chrissy which is Tez sister. That was my ride or die right there. She was bad as fuck, stood about 5'3 body of goddess blonde hair like Barbie she was a human sized Barbie i just loved it.

Nicole: Okay i know yall are tired so there is the elevator the codes are inside to go to a certain room. Nicki you can go to the pink room. Shannel & Drake the white room . Wayne the red & black room. Bow the guest room on the third floor & Tyga the orange & black room on the third floor. Money, Diamond and Chris master bedroom with me. Mama you know where your room is.

Tyga: Damn whats happening in the master suite shit yall tryna have a foursome

Nicole: get your kinky ass back we have to talk business mf now go to room and get some rest because you gone need it

Tyga: damn lil ma iight then

Tyga grabbed Nicole pulling her into a hug as he squeezed her fat ass and whispered in her ear. " Ima be all up in that later show you how I get down". He pulled her closer so she could feel his hard-on. Her panties were instantly wet as she bit down on her lip pushing him off her.

Nicole: okay yall go

Everybody went their separate ways to their rooms. Going to Nicole's room Chris quickly gies over the plans letting Nicole, money and Diamond in on his plan.

Diamond: shit best believe ima be in that with my bitch fucking up they life i could have lost this bitch yo this bitch like my mf sister

Money: hell yeah mane but my lil baby a thug so she pulled through that shit fuck you talm bout

Chris: ummm.... Yea so we need to get some sleep though your moms riding back to Cali with the kids and they leave in a few hours when we drop them off at the airport we gone get to our designated spots... So ima go to the other room

Diamond: yea girl im going to my room

Nicole: chris come back & Diamond show Money to the guest room

Diamond and money leave the two alone.

Nicole: *kisses Chris passionately*

Chris: what was that for

Nicole: i heard everything you said the other night i mean i was in a lil coma but i heard every word and it brought tears to my eyes butterflies to my stomach and warmth in my heart. I like you Chris in fact I like you alot but going to that level im not just ready yet you know? My husband is dead and the other guy i loved betrayed me so you can understand while im taking 10 steps back."

Chris: yea i understand i love you Nicole and ima remain here with you whether we are together or not you are my bestfriend girl and one of the strongest women i know besides the woman who gave birth to me

Nicole hugged him tightly and smiled. " Chris come to sleep with me and hold me." Nicole said. Doing as told they dosed off in each others arms.