Nothing Better

Minho's Pov

    I was completely confused about what just happened. Since when has Gally really cared about anyone like that? I looked over at Alex. She understood the look I was giving her and began to speak.

" Gally. He said he remembered me," Alex said slowly.

" He remembered you?" I asked becoming slightly concerned.

"Yes. From before we were put in here. He didn't say much, you walked in just after he told me. I don't know what exactly we were. He wouldn't say."

All kinds of thoughts rushed through my head. Are they related? No. They couldn't be. The don't look alike at all. Were they together before? I pushed that thought out of my head. I didn't want to think that that could have been a possibility. Alex is mine now. Whatever happened before the Maze is over now. I wasn't going to lose her. But, it still bothered me how protective over Alex Gally seemed. Leave Alex alone Shuckface..Or else. Whatever. He's crazy if he thinks I'm going to leave the love of my life alone.

"Okay. If you find out anything. Please tell me," I stated after a few seconds of silence. My tone was soft. Alex eased after I spoke.

"Okay Minho," she replied while nodding her head.

"How are you feeling?"

" I'm fine. Don't worry really. "

Something told me she wasn't okay but I didn't want to question her. She needed to be calm. I walked closer to her and gently put my arms around her into a hug. I loved the feeling of us being so close together. I hadn't been away from her for very long but it felt like longer. When I'm. not with her I longed to be with her. She truly made me happy. 

I let go of her and looked into her eyes. We gazed into each others eyes for quite a while. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. Her lips molded with mine perfectly. There was nothing Better than kissing her. Nothing else that I could think of.

"If you two could tear apart from each other for a few minutes that would be great..We've got a new Greenie and you're both required to be there, " Newt said from behind us. He was leaning in the doorway beckoning us to hurry up. I planted one more kiss on Alex ' s lips before I helped her up and we were on our way to see who was in the box this time.

Hey guys..I'm so sorry for being so AWOL. I've had a lot going on recently and it's been kinda difficult. Thank you all so much for reading this story. Comment on what you guys think is up with Gally or what you'd like to see happen with Alex and Minho.