Teresa

Minho's POV

I already didn't like Teresa. I really didn't want her to cause problems between Alex and me. And then there's Gally. I can't believe the two of them are related. I'm not listening to him though. She's so amazing and I'm not going to give that up just because he said so. I hope he'll come to see that I'm going to treat her right and never do anything to hurt her.

It has been about a week since the two new girls have arrived. Alex and Kacie have become close friends. I'm happy for her, I couldn't imagine being in her shoes of being the only female and having to only put up with guys. Alex keeps us all on our toes even me. She's really began to open up to me. More so than I thought she would. Next time I see her I'm going to ask her to run the Maze with her. It'd be nice to be alone with her without having the other Gladers like Chuck intervene. Or Newt. Every time he walks by us he teases me about how much I love her. That Shank.

Speaking of Newt, he and Kacie are also getting close. She blushes everytime she's around him and he'll fumble over his words. I'm calling it now,  watch the two of them end up dating. They're cure together but it kinda gets annoying at time. Makes me wonder if that's how the other Gladers feel about Alex and I. Probably. Oh well.

Alex was sitting at the table with Thomas when I walked in. There was no room left at the table so I waved at her and sat at the table behind hers.

I turned around and placed my arm on her back, " Hey Alex? Want to run the Maze with me today?"

"I don't know about that Minho," she replied uneasily.

"Please? For me? It'll be fun I promise." I said pleading with her.

"Okay. I guess I can."

I smiled and kisses her cheek. I was excited. I would finally get real alone time with her. I just began to eat my breakfast when Teresa sat down next to me. A little to close for comfort to be honest. I moved away from her but she inched herself closer. I really hope Alex wasn't paying attention to this because it was definitely not what  it looked like. She slid her arm around mine. I wasn't going to have this. I stood up and walked out. Unfortunately Teresa followed me. I didn't want to cause a commotion because I didn't want Alex to become alarmed. I kept walking until I got to the Maze entrance and decided to wait for Alex. I looked down for a second thinking about what stunt Teresa was trying to pull. As soon as I lifted my head I was met with a soft pair of lips. I assumed they were Alex's. She's the only one that would kiss me like that. 

"Okay Minho," Alex's voice alarmed me.

My eyes shot wide open and I was tertified. Those lips belonged to Teresa. She was smirking at. I instantly pushed her away. Alex had her arms folded with an unreadable expression on her face. She turned around and walked off. She seemed calm but I knew her better. She was furious with me. I was stupid and I just screwed badly.