Please be okay

Minho's Pov

I thought about Newt's words. I really did need to find a way to make it up to Alex. I didn't want to lose her over something stupid and over some girl I didn't care that much about. Maybe I could take her out to the small pond in deep in the Deadheads and talk to her and explain exactly what happened. Or maybe I could sing her a song? No, that's too cliché. I really needed to figure out something special.

I turned to walk out of the Med Jack's tent only to see someone I really didn't want to talk to standing there. It was Gally.

"What did I tell you Shank? I told you to leave Alex alone," Gally grimaced as he crossed his arms.  He clearly wasn't here to talk.

"Gally, I know she's your sister. I'm so sorry for hurting her believe me I feel terrible. But you have to hear me out, " I began to reason with him even though I knew it probably wouldn't work.

" It better be good Slinthead."

I was surprised he was willing to hear me out.

"Ever since she got here, Teresa wouldn't leave me alone. For whatever reason she is so adamant about breaking Alex and I up.  Well that she did do. "

"You expect me to believe that this is all her fault? "

" I was stupid too... look Gally, I really love your sister and I'm trying to figure out how to fix this. "

His grimace softened a bit.

"The only reason I'm not going to punch your face in, is that she seems happy with you.  You better fix this soon or else."

A small smile formed on the corner of my lips. Gally and I seemed to be getting along. He was being sensible for once.

The ground shook indicating that the doors were closing. Instinctively,  I looked over towards the Maze. I was puzzled, why was Teresa over there?

I made my way over to where she was. To my horror , I heard Teresa yell " Good luck with those Grievers, Alex. I bet you won't last long."

"What the Shuck did you do? " I screamed at her. I was furious. Teresa turned around and the smirk on her face quickly faded but it soon was replaced with a smile.  " You locked my girlfriend in the Maze?!"

"She's not your girlfriend anymore. Minho. So, I was thinking that you and I should go out sometime," she said sweetly.

I stared at her in disbelief. There was something seriously wrong with her. She was absolutely crazy to think n that I'd go out with her when she ruined my relationship with Alex and basically sentenced her to death.

"You've lost your mind. I swear to you Teresa, I will see to it that you're banished!" Hot tears began rolling down my face. I was so angry and so sad at the same time. I hope Alex makes it out alive, but she still has a broken arm.

The other gladers must have heard the commotion we were causing and ran over. Soon enough Alby, Newt, Thomas, and Gally were standing next to us trying to figure out what was going on. 

"What's going on here?" Alby asked.

"She threw Alex into the maze!" I continued to yell.

Gasps and whispers erupted from the mouths of the gladers.

" I say we banish her" Gally said voicing my thoughts.

"No mate, I think that's too harsh for a girl," Newt chimed in.

"Oh cmon, she tried to get another Glader killed!" Thomas exclaimed.

Teresa started to look nervous. I didn't feel anything towards her. She deserved whatever was coming her way.

"Lock her in the slammer for a week and that's final," Alby interjected. " Get back to work everyone."

Alby shook his head before walking away. The others followed suit.

Gally walked up to Teresa and escorted her to the slammer. "If Alex doesn't make it back alive, you're dead. "

I hoped Alex would make it back okay. She had to.