Complicated

Minho's Pov

I snaked my arm around Alex ' s waist as we slowly made our way to the box. I made sure that I didn't touch her arm. I didn't want to put her in anymore pain than what she was in.  I'd have to say. The Med Jacks did quite a good job. The made her a black cast to go around her arm. Hopefully she heals quickly.

We got there in time to see Alby and Newt jump down into the box to pull out the new Greenie. I wonder who it will be this time. On the other side I could see Gally sending me a glare. Whatever Shank. I wasn't afraid of him. I pulled Alex a little closer to me. If looks could kill im sure I'd be dead by now.

I focused my attention back on the Greenie. It was another girl. No. there were two of them. We'd never had two Greenies at once. One girl had blonde hair and brown eyes. She seemed quite pale. The poor girl was probably hungry. Alby asked her for her name and she quietly said Kacie. She also remembered the name Isaac. Of all things she could remember why that name ? Who was Isaac? No one here is named Isaac.

"Hey Alex?" Alby called out.

"Yes?" She replied.

" Can you show her around? You know give her the tour?"

"Sure Alby. "

"Oh and take her to get something to eat. She's very pale and could use some food."

" No problem. Right this way Kacie. "

Alex and Kacie were off a few seconds later. I can't forget to ask Alex to be my running partner. That would certainly make going out into the Maze each day easier.

The other girl had dark colored hair. She was pretty but she was nothing compared to my Alex. Newt asked her for her name and she couldn't remember. I was about to go catch up with Alex and Kacie but Newt told me I had to be the tour guide for this girl. I reluctantly nodded my head and went over to the girl. I held my hand out for her to grab so that I could help her up. She looked at me a while before she grabbed it. I saw something in her glance but I don't know what it was.

"Alright Greenie follow me," I said. I proceeded to give her all the basics of the Maze and the Glade. I could feel her stare on me. It didn't look like she was genuinely interested in what I was saying. it was more like her mind had wondered elsewhere. I  brushed it off.

"My name is Minho by the way, " I told her after realising that I failed to introduce myself.

She thought for a second before smiling brightly and saying, " I'm Teresa. You know, you're quite the muscular guy around here huh?:

I was slightly taken aback by what she had said.  Yes she was attractive but I was very happy with Alex. She was my everything.  I simply nodded my head. I opened my mouth to say sometime but I was yanked away by none other than Gally. Teresa had this longing look on her face. what was that about? 

Gally shoved me back.  " I'm not going  to warn you again Shank. Stay away from my Alex."

His Alex ? umm no way. she's definitely mine.

" I don't think so Slinthead," I replied. " You don't have any authority over either of us. "

" Yes I do Shuck face. She's my sister ."

Sister? Woah..Things just got complicated.