Chapter 5- You call that a hiding place?

Huddled under the principles office desk, i was hyper aware of my abnormal heartbeat. It might of been from the sudden place-jump, which required alot of magic (bit like a near death experience:sudden adrenaline rush, but afterwards you crash because your exhausted) or it could of been from seeing the murderer of my parents again. Hmm, possible a bit of both. 

I strained my ears to pick up any sounds, but my harsh breathing was all that filled the small office. What if someone could hear my breathing? I worried. I need to lower my heart rate, and i knew that meant slowing my breathing.

In:one, two, three. Hold. Out:one, two, thr-

A soft click rebounded through the room, as the door swiftly opened and closed. 

Oh no, please don't hear me. Please don't hear me. I silently prayed.

I didn't hear any footsteps which only cause me to freak out more. Who is it? What are they doing? I was tempted to peak round the corner of the wooden desk, but didn't dare, in case i got caught. Seconds felt like hours, as i waited for the person to leave or at least make some noise. 

It was the warm breath that tickled my face, that suddenly gave me the energy to scream like nobodies business or would of, if a big hand didn't quickly smothered it. His arm snaked around my waist, slipping me out from under the desk. However, he didn't expect me to elbow him in the stomach. His grunt of pain, i found oddly satisfying. 

I took the chance to quickly scramble to my feet, hope raising as my hand locked around the metal door handle. FREEDOM! My mind hollered.

A tight grasp around my ankle halted my escape. Then i was jerked roughly off balance,  so much so i let go of the door. "NOOO!"I yelled,kicking mercilessly. 

"Please Isis! I don't want to hurt you, but your leaving me no choice!" He pleaded, grunting as a kick landed. Serves him right!

"I don't want to have to hurt my soulmate, please!"He begged again, his voice desperate even as he  gained the upper hand, dragging me further away from the door and nearer to him.

"NEVER! GO TO HELL!" I screamed defiantly. My attempts to fight him off were growing weaker,as my energy decreased. The cost of using magic, i thought glumly.

Macro

The word slammed into me, making my head whoosh. His magic taking control of my exhausted body, and guiding it softly towards unconsciousness. That assh*le, was my last thought before darkness consumed me.