2 | two

it's been an entire week and i haven't seen luke.

i've been going to brandy melville at least once a day in hopes of running into luke again but unfortunately i haven't.

i decide to just forget about him.

i didn't bother to look good today. i'm just making a quick trip to topshop because there's a huge sale going on and i need to get my hands on a nice dress top.

it's unisex clothing store. a mixture of both genders weave in and out of the store. they all share the same smile; they all know that they're saving money from the sale.

my eye lands on a pretty floral dress and i make a mad dash to grab it. i flick through the rack until i find my size. the small looks a bit too tight and the medium too large. i take one of both sizes to try on to find the better fit.

my light pink hair gets disheveled as i quickly run a hand through it. i wait as the girl gives me a signal to go on in.

there's only about six changing rooms in this store. i take the one on the far right.

repeating the process that i've done many times, i quickly strip of my clothes. my white shirt slips off easily; my tight leather skirt is more of a struggle.

i jump around, trying to ease the skirt off my narrow hips. still, it wouldn't budge.

i hear a distant voice talking but i don't think too much of it. it only snatches my attention when i hear my changing room door creak open.

i gasp and i press my back to the wall. the sound alerts the intruder and he looks up, looking scared.

i realize that it's luke.

"we really need to stop meeting like this," luke blurts out, covering his eyes.

i'm blushing too hard to even reply.

luke backs up and closes the changing room door. i can see his shadow outside; waiting for me to finish up with my clothes.

his name escapes my lips before i can stop myself. "l-luke?"

there's a short silence before he replies. "yeah?"

"can you help me?"

"with what?"

"i-i can't get my skirt off."

once again, a painfully awkward silence fills the air. i'm holding my breath, fearing his reaction. slowly, the door creaks open again and luke quietly enters, locking himself in with me. he sets down the assortment of clothes dangling from his arm down. his cheeks are tinted a cute pink colour.

"you want me to help you pull it off?" luke asks, looking shy.

"please," i nod.

i stand up straight and luke's hands hover at my hips. he touches my soft skin lightly, it sends tingles throughout my entire body. his long fingers curl up under my skirt and he tugs my skirt downward.

i gasp. my skirt pools around my ankles; leaving me standing there in only my lacy white underwear.

"t-thank you," i murmur.

if luke wasn't blushing earlier, he certainly is now. his cheeks are flaming red as his suddenly dilated, blue eyes stare directly down at my crotch.

"luke?" i call his name, as i watch his eyes glaze over slightly. "luke!"

"huh? what?" he asks, his blush travelling down to his neck.

"you zoned out," i explain awkwardly.

"oh, sorry. i was just lost in thought," luke admits.

"what were you thinking of?" i ask politely, slipping over the dress over my head to cover up.

"do you want the honest answer?" luke raises an eyebrow, biting on his black lip ring.

"sure," i shrug casually.

to say his next statement surprised me is an understatement; it left me with my jaw hanging and my eyes almost bulging out my head.

"i was thinking about ripping off those pretty panties of yours and fucking you so hard, you'd forget your own name."