5 | five

"is your dick still attached to your body?" i ask cautiously when i spot luke waddling around awkwardly.

it's been two days since i've been at their shared apartment. after calum burst into the room and found that there was in fact, cum all over his sheets, he forced the two of use to get out. giggling the entire time like little schoolgirls, luke quickly gave me a oversized band tee and then the two of us escaped the apartment before calum could harm us.

i finally worked up the courage and i called him earlier today to schedule a meet up at the mall again.

"luckily yes. calum took pity on me; he decided that i only needed to wash his sheets and pamper him for the day." luke groans, as if he was reliving the memory.

"that doesn't sound all that bad," i shrug my shoulders.

"oh really now? tell me that after getting on your knees to massage his nasty feet once every half an hour, feeding him food for another three hours and carrying him everywhere for the entire day!" luke exclaims, throwing his hands in the air.

"i'm sorry for putting you through that," i say stiffly, trying to hold back a laugh.

"next time you come over, we're only staying in my room. that, or the shower." luke huffs, pouting his cute little lip out.

"what if there isn't a next time," i tease, poking him in the chest again.

"then i'll just fuck you in the changing room that i'm bound to find you in," luke smirks, poking me back.

"oh fuck you," i scoff, rolling my eyes.

"i know you want to," luke laughs, bumping shoulders with me.

"i can't argue with that," i giggle, bumping him right back with more force.

we burst into hysterical laughs and everything just seems so right. i finally found someone who makes me happy and someone who will lend me a hand in holding all the shopping bags when i go shopping.

"not to change the subject or anything, but you should really start to lock doors when you go into change rooms. i love walking in on you of course, but that means any other person can walk in on you as well," luke states, biting his lip. "and i don't want anyone else seeing you like that."

"i try to remember but i always get too excited on trying on clothes that i always seem to forget." i shrug, making a swift turn into forever 21.

i shuffle through the racks, occasionally picking up one or two articles of clothing and inspecting them. if they pass my test, i'll plop them into luke's open arms and if not, i'll put them back on the rack.

"why do i have to hold everything?" luke whines, following me like a lost puppy.

"because you're a good friend who likes to help me," i answer smoothly, dropping three different floral skirts into his arms as well.

"did you call me to the mall just to hold your clothes?" luke pouts, staring at the side of my face.

"well, yes. but that and because i wanted to see you really badly," i send him a lopsided grin.

luke begrudgingly smiles back. i watch as his smile slowly fade until it's a hard line on his face; he's glaring at something behind me.

i turn around and i see an old man with bushy eyebrows and grey hair. he's wearing dreadfully ugly brown khakis paired with a hawaiian styled top.

"sir, what you're doing is absolutely disgusting. i tried to hold myself back but this is revolting. i had to come over here and set things straight," the stranger says, getting right to the point.

"what?" i ask, staring at his unattractive face.

"this 'cross dressing' thing. you are a boy, please wear your gender based clothing. not any of this 'skirt' nonsense." the man rambles on, staring at my clothes with disgust.

"hold up. i don't know where you've been all this time, but it's 2016. gender roles aren't a thing; you can wear whatever you want. educate yourself before you wreck yourself, damn." luke cuts in, glaring daggers at the man.

"it's just not right," the man says, looking miffed.

"what isn't right is that you're an old ass man watching a twenty year old man. you shouldn't be gawking at him in the first place. if it really bothers you so much, just leave." luke argues, his pale skin tinted pink from frustration.

my heart swells for the blue eyed beauty. i can't believe he's standing up for me.

"i will leave! i hope it brings you joy to realize that you've ruined my day!" the old man spits venomously.

"great! i absolutely love giving people the day that they deserve!" luke yells back at the balding old man.

with a final angry glare at luke, the old man diverts his furious gaze to me. "oh, and you. your skirt is too short."

i stick my middle finger up at him before answering.

"perfect. it matches your dick then."