Chapter Six

Sorry for not updating in a while with school just starting (IM A JUNIOOOORRRRR 😝😝😝😝 I'm excited sorry XD) and sports going on its getting a bit more hard to find the time to write out a chapter or two, it's probably gonna be a month or so into the new school year before I'm able to get onto a schedule of when I'll be able to update ): hope you understand (:

~~~~~~~~~

He pushes me farther into the wall, making me moan in pleasure at the feeling of no space in between us.

Sparks ignite every inch of skin that touches his, adding to the pleasure.

He bites my lip and pushes his tongue into my mouth and explores.

We end up having a fight for dominance in the kiss which of course he wins but it still adds to it.

He runs his hands down my body and slides his hands under my shirt to rest on my waist. I'm glad he didn't try to go up farther, I don't think I'd be able to stop him if he tried.

He breaks away from our kiss and runs his lips down my neck, causing me to moan loudly when he reaches the spot where his mark will be someday.

His thumbs run circles on my skin as we both catch our breath.

"Why did you kiss me?" He asks, his voice has a slight huff in it, telling me he's still catching his breath which in turn makes me smile.

"You were really mad. It was the only thing I could think of to get you to calm down." I lay my head down on his shoulder and inhale his calming scent.

"Thank you." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him, making me sigh in content.

"Let's go, this may be the only chance we get." We pull away only for him to stop me with a gentle hand on my cheek - the cheek that Alpha George slapped.

"I'll kill him for ever laying a hand on you." He whispers the threat with the most sincerity I've ever heard. It scares me to think of what he's capable of.

I've always heard rumors about him, the famous Alpha that everyone was afraid of.

Some of the rumors were so good and detailed that you couldn't help but think they were true, others you'd hear and immediately forget about with how unrealistic it was.

The scariest one I've ever heard was one about his family.

*flashback*

"Madeline!!" I turn my head to see my best friend of all time, Josh, running towards me.

His little 7 year old self was honestly adorable to watch, in a friendly way of course. He'd rush across the lawn on his stubby legs with his arms flailing everywhere as though he was about to tell the biggest secret of all time.

Today was no different.

"Hi Josh!" I smile a big smile at him which he returns before plopping down next to me.

"Madeline, you'll never guess what I just heard!!" He sounds out of breath and in desperate need of a bottle of water.

"What?" I was genuinely curious to know. Josh always told amazing stories, It never really mattered if they were true or not I loved listening to them either way.

"You know the Alpha's son Ashton?" His big eyes look up at me and I frown before nodding my head.

Everyone knows who he is.

"I just found out what happened to his mom!" I gasp and my mouth forms a huge 'O' form as I process the information.

It's always been a mystery on how she died, she just suddenly disappeared one day, the Alpha said she died but with us not being in the same pack as them we never knew if it was true or not.

"How?" I set aside all my toys and gave him my full attention so I wouldn't miss a single detail.

"Well, I was talking to Peter and he said he heard this from Alexis who heard it from Preston who heard it from Marcus who heard it from Justin wh-" I cut off his rant of where the story came from.

"Josh! Just tell me!" I end up flailing my arms as well, anxious to hear the story.

"Right! Well apparently Ashton and his mom were out in a field. They were picking flowers for a vase they just bought and his mom only wanted the best of the best. So they went out into a field and about an hour in Ashton apparently pulled out a silver knife and stabbed his mother for not giving him his fruit snacks that day! She died in the field."

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth. Now that may not make sense to you but for a 7 year old fruit snacks were a big deal!! I can't even imagine how much of a deal it was to Ashton with him being older than us!

"Oh my god!!" I look at the grass as mental images fly through my head of what it would have looked like.

"I know right?" Josh responds.

Not long after my mother called me in for dinner and josh went home for dinner at his house but I couldn't stop thinking about the story josh had told me..

In the back of my head it seems sort of odd that he'd kill his own mother, I love my mother, I wouldn't be able to even think of killing her.

But like I said, fruit snacks are a big deal..

The last thought I had before I fell asleep was - he's a monster.

*flashback over*

Ok now I know that's a long shot and most likely not true, but with me being a 7 year old little girl with a big imagination almost everything I heard I thought was true.

It ended up sticking with me and I started changing it so it was more agreeable as I got older.

Now that I've met him, I don't think it's possible for him to be such a cruel human being. He's so sweet and caring to me, hell he was ready to murder Alpha George because he hit me...

But doesn't that make the story more believable..? If he's willing to kill someone so easily for something not that big..?

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys (: so like I said above I'm really sorry for not updating in a couple days but I've just started school (literally today was the first day) and it's tough to find time between school and sports after school to write a chapter. I hope you all understand and won't hate me for taking time to update (:

I promise within the next few weeks I'll work out a schedule or a rhythm - something - to make it so I'll be able to update regularly (: thanks for understanding guys.

Please feel free to vote and comment I love them all (: maybe even follow me? (:

-Skittles 💋

Look for something positive in each day, even if somedays you have to look a little harder.