Chapter Twelve

You may not really understand what i mean when i say that it looks like Hell was reborn, so I'll explain it.

Blood was all over - covering the once bright green grass in the meadow - making all of it red with only a few patches of dark green here and there. There was only one body laying on the ground, one of Alpha George's men, still in they're wolf form. Both of Ashton's men are currently running towards me but it was almost like it was in slow motion.

The look of horror in they're wolf eyes, the sudden impact that made me loose my breath immediately, the excruciating pain that goes up my right side as i land wrong, then the continuous flips and rolls we do as we tumble across the meadow.

I don't have time to gather my strength again before the pressure of the wolfs weight is ripped off of me. I start getting up but a growl stops me. Looking to the right of me, I see Ashton's wolf standing protectively in front of me.

I can't help the feeling of - not necessarily love - but something relatively close, at the sight of him protecting me.

He stands there only moving his head to keep Alpha George in his line of sight. I forget I'm still laying down - in a very vulnerable state if i do say so myself - while i watch Alpha George circling back and forth in front of Ashton, looking for a way to attack.

When i realize I'm still laying down i quickly roll and get to my feet behind Ashton.

Alpha George circles a couple more times before stopping and throwing his big head down, letting out an ear piercing howl into the air.

I hear multiple howls fill the air after his is finished. I don't get even a seconds notice before Alpha George turns and bolts into the tree line. Ashton continues to stand in front of me for maybe 5 more minutes before he decides its safe and turns and glares at me.

I lower my ears, already knowing he's mad at me without even having to ask. Its pretty obvious with the death glare he's sending me.

he barks and starts running into the tree line opposite of where Alpha George disappeared into. I follow behind him as he leads us through the never ending trees. After another 15 minute run we finally reach the pack house.

Without stopping Ashton runs all the way up to the front of the house and lets out a short howl.

The door almost immediately opens revealing a beautiful girl with long black hair and bright green eyes.

She smiles at Ashton's huge wolf which comes up above her maybe 5'6 or 5'7 height. He doesn't give any sort of response and rather takes the shorts and t-shirt i failed to notice in the girls hand and walks back around the side of the house.

I follow, not really knowing what I'm supposed to do.

I let out a loud bark in surprise when i round the corner Ashton disappeared behind to find him naked.

Now i don't know if theres more than one meaning for naked, so just in case let me clarify. He's naked as in butt ass naked, not a thing to be hidden. The worst part is that he's turned to the right, so i don't just see his dick or just see his ass - nope. I see it all.

He notices my surprised yelp and looks up at me. He smirks when he sees whats caused me to stop. Him being the arrogant dickhead he is - ironic huh - he just has to say something.

"Like what you see?" he rises his arms from both sides, not hiding a single thing, and lets me have a good look.

As much as it shames me to say, i loved the view. Not just the below the waist view, but the above the waist view. He has an amazing six-pack with a V going down, leading to his...... Valuable bits.

I huff when i see he's smirking at me, obviously having caught me staring. I turn around and plop myself down with yet another huff with my back to him. I hear him chuckle behind me as he, hopefully, continues to get dressed.

I sit there with my back to him, going over todays events in my head. I can't believe so much is happening already because of me. What kind of Luna would i be if me being here for less than a day has already caused so much trouble for the pack?

I nearly jump 10 feet in the air when a hand runs through the fur on my back, sending sparks up my body. I know its Ashton - obviously - so i just continue to sit there, allowing him to finish whatever it is he is doing.

He continues petting me softly before moving in front of me.

"You're beautiful." he says to me softly.

He stares into my eyes for a moment before smiling softly and placing a t-shirt in front of me.

"Change into this, I'll go around the corner so you will be more comfortable." With one last smile he leaves me to change.

I quickly shift and slide the t-shirt over my head. I immediacy recognize it as his, with his smell strongly covering the entire scent and the fact that it reaches mid-thigh which would be way bigger than i would've ever chosen for me. I highly doubt that Ashton would ever let me wear another guys shirt.

I walk around the corner to where Ashton told me he would wait and find him leaning against the wall playing on his phone. When he sees me coming he puts his phone into his back pocket and pushes himself off the wall.

He smiles at me before holding out his hand which i gratefully take.

He leads me into the house to the kitchen and has me sit at the bar stool in front of the island thats placed beautifully in the center of the room.

He gets started on making lunch I'm guessing while i sit there and stare at him. It may be creepy the way i watch his every move but at the moment i honestly don't care.

Im about to start asking him a question but I'm interrupted by the beta walking into the room. I learned his name is James by the way Ashton calls him that.

"Alpha, Nora is asking for you again." I see the way Ashton tenses and i try - i honestly do try - my absolute hardest not to get jealous but apparently my wolf has other ideas.

I hear her growling in my head but i push her back and focus on the conversation. Ashton gives a quick 'ok' before finishing lunch and string the plot in front of me.

"I need to go handle this, ill be back soon. Eat." And with that he walks out of the room, the same way his beta went

I decide to try to trust that Nora is just Ashton's friend or something and instead focus on my food.

Ashton made me a grilled cheese sandwich and put some chips on the plate to add to it. I immediately dig in.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying, sorry this chapter wasn't that eventful but to be fair i did write half of it in my Advisory class so it wasn't the best it could have been. Theres probably some errors so ill try to edit it soon. (:

Are you happy its Friday? I am! If your as happy as me maybe you could spread the joy and vote and comment? Maybe even follow me? (:

-Skittles 💋

Fear has two meanings - forget everything and run, or face everything and rise, you decide.