Chapter Twenty Five

Picture of Melonie above, just in case anyone wants to know what she looks like as she will be playing in the upcoming chapters.

~~~~~~~~~

Eight days.

Its been eight days and we still have absolutely no leads on where they are keeping Madeline. We've spent every waking minute of those eight days sending trackers out and they've caught the same scent multiple times but right before our border lines the scent fades off, leaving us with nothing.

The fact that its the same scent every single time, according to our trackers, makes me think that they are sending spies in to keep tabs on us.

I'm currently sitting in my office trying to calm both me and my wolf down from the news we just got from my Beta. Its the same things we've been hearing every single day and I haven't gotten any less angry from it even after hearing it multiple times.

Deciding to let my anger out I grab the lamp that is on my desk and throw it at the wall, creating a dent in the wall and causing the lamp to shatter.

I growl and run a hand through my hair while staring at the wall, thinking.

This son of a bitch knows what he's doing. He's honestly smarter than I gave him credit for. He hides his scents well so were never able to follow him, and he's at least smart enough not to go to his pack territory to keep her.

We got the Beta's permission to get onto they're land since he apparently had no idea I wasn't supposed to be let on and we searched they're entire lands.

'We will get her back.' My wolf has been trying to reassure me for quite some time now but its never worked.

'I know, but what will she have gone through when she gets back? We are supposed to protect her with our life and we couldn't even protect her from one measly man!' My anger once again resurfaces - I'm apparently always angry according to my pack members.

With a loud growl I storm out of my office and out into the open air. Taking deep breaths I try to calm myself down to the point I can think clearly but it doesn't seem to be working.

I'm about to shift and go off into the woods in hopes to calm down but I'm stopped by a pack member, Rose.

"Hello Alpha. Sorry to interrupt wherever it is you're going but umm, I have some information that I thought I should tell you." She looks almost scared to be where she is now, about to divulge the information she apparently knows.

That makes it all the better, it has to be something good if it means she's worried about telling me right? That means its something she doesn't want other people to know she's the one who told.. Maybe I'm thinking into this too much.

"What is it about?" I decide to ask just in case its about some grocery list she may have found on the ground instead of something actually important, such as my mate.

"I believe her name is Madeline right? The Luna?" She looks unsure of herself and I hold in my frustration that she won't just tell me the information now.

"Ok, follow me." I lead her into the pack house and through the many hallways to my office. Once there I tell her to have a seat before taking my own seat behind my desk although I'd much rather be standing.

"What is it?" I move my leg up and down to somewhat relieve the stress I'm feeling while I wait for her to tell me what the information is.

"Yesterday I went to the grocery store and while there I was in the cereal section because Lance ate all my favorite cereal and I hate when he does that he just always eats it when I'm not around to stop him and-" I growl and cut her off.

"Please just get to the part about my mate."

"Right sorry" She looks slightly embarrassed by getting so off track but I ignore it. "Ok so I was at the grocery store and I overheard Melonie Peterson talking about a rogue that she's seen around the trees when she's outside. She said that she saw him with our Luna one day and that she tried to stop him but it didnt work out."

She frowns slightly and looks about ready to say something else but stops before continuing on.

"It could possibly just be a rumor but I thought I should let you know just in case there was a possibility of it being true?"

I nod and stand up, ready to usher her out before I lose the battle I am currently having with my wolf to control my anger.

"Thank you for telling me, I will make sure you are rewarded."

She frowns at that but nods anyways and walks out of my office, leaving me alone to think.

Immediately I release a menacing growl and storm out of my office and outside towards my car, after thinking about it however I decide to just run there. I take my shorts off and twist them around my ankle before shifting into my wolf and bolting into the treeline.

It takes me only a couple minutes to get to Melonie's house and I quickly shift in the trees and pull on my shorts before walking towards the big house. 

Melonie's family is somehow really rich which makes Melonie think she's the girl every guy will want, which is completely wrong as she wears way too much makeup and way to much perfume.

I don't bother thinking about my naked chest, rather just knock loudly on the door.

After a few moments I hear shuffling on the other side and then the door opens to reveal Melonie herself. Before she can even bat an eyelash I have her pinned to the wall by her throat while I growl in her throat.

"What do you know about my mate?"

My wolf has come out to play...

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys (: So I just wanted to quickly apologize for not updating in a couple days but I just wanted to spend some time catching up on my school work and spending time with my boyfriend. We have a major project in my woodworking class and my art class so I may be taking a couple days in between each chapter to work on them ):

Hope you guys are enjoying so far, I don't want to spend too much time on the whole finding her thing since I have big plans to get too. Guess I'm just a bit anxious.

Hope you guys are having an amazing Wednesday, probably Thursday when you read this XD If you are maybe you could spread the love and vote and comment? Maybe even follow me? <3

-Skittles 💋

If you don't build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs.