Chapter Eight

Before I start this chapter I just wanna say that I highly suggest listening to the song I added above. You may know it or you may not either way it's one of my all time favorite dubstep songs (not sure if it's classified as dubstep but that's what I call it) so check it out (:

~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~

'Ashton we need you downstairs for a moment' my betas voice fills my head making me sigh and step out of the shower.

I dry myself off before slipping on some boxers, a pair of black jeans and a black tshirt. After rubbing a towel over my head to get it mostly dry I walk out of the room and towards the stairs that lead into the living room.

I stop when I get halfway down the hallway. I watch in amusement as my mate, Madeline, tip toes out of her room to the top of the stairs.

I make my approach as quietly as I can which isn't hard since she seems focused on something.

"What are you doing?" I jump as she screams and flies into the air.

My mate is now a bird, fantastic.

"Ashton! Jesus!" I can't help but smile at the way my name sounds coming from her lips. The way it sounds so sexy so effortlessly from her.

I'm taken out of my thoughts when a small sting hits my arm. I look down to see she slapped my arm. It felt like a needle poked me though...

"Sorry, didn't know it would scare you so bad." I can't help but smirk to cover up the laughs that desperately want to escape.

She glares at me which makes my smirk grow which seems to annoy her as she glares at me more. Great.

"Alpha! We need you down here for a second!" I look behind my mate to my beta, James, standing at the bottom of the staircase looking at us.

I also notice how my mate not so subtly checks him out. James also notices as he smiles at her.

"Thanks James." I don't even bother to keep the annoyance out of my voice which Madeline seems to catch.

She turns around and looks at me.

"Are you ok?" She tilts her head in a cute way and places her hand on my arm, making her jump from the sparks that fly through us.

"Yep, fan-fucking-tastic." I don't spare another glance at her before walking down the stairs, leaving her there to process my mood.

I don't like being the possessive Alpha mate but come on, it's not easy when you have a wolf inside you who knows nothing except being a possessive Alpha. It just sort of happens when I get all jealous and shit. I hate it.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I see a few of my close friends talking with they're mates in a group in the living room.

"What do you need James?" I probably still sound extremely annoyed but who cares? Certainly not me.

"Nora keeps bugging us to talk to you." He smirks at me and I growl quietly.

"This couldn't have waited until tomorrow?" I glare at all of them, making them cower slightly. An angry Alpha is never good, even if it's the nicest guy you've ever met, the wolf side of an Alpha is more prominent and is more likely to show his anger.

"No, you know her dude. She would have just come up to you're room if you didn't talk to her tonight." I huff slightly because I know that's true.