Chapter Fifteen

We allowed our wolves the entire day to be together, which honestly surprised me with Ashton, he usually doesn't act like he would let his wolf out a lot.

Eventually i saw the signs that Ashton was taking back control so i started doing the same. Thankfully my wolf gave over control easily.

Ashton walked in front of me and nudged me with his nose, indicating he wants me to go back to the house - I'm guessing thats where he wants. So, taking the hint, i start running back towards where i assume the pack house is.

Ashton could have easily overtaken me and ran either ahead of me or beside me but for whatever reason he stays behind me at a slow run. It takes about 10 or 15 minutes to get back to the pack house - I'm just happy that i remembered where to go.

When we get there the door opens to reveal none other than the infamous Nora. I can't help but growl when she walks out the door with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt in her hand. She smiles at Ashton making my wolf immediately pissed off. I don't even bother to hold her back anymore, rather i give her complete control to do as she wishes.

She doesn't hesitate to run towards Nora, and with it being complete wolf its ungodly fast. I see in the corner of my eye Ashton starts running towards me but i ignore it and focus on my wolfs actions.

She jumps at Nora but sadly is tackled midair by Ashton's huge ass wolf. He snarls at us and my wolf immediately whimpers. I take back control and put my ears down and look away.

He seems to accept that I have control back and nudges my muzzle with his own before getting off of me. Nora looks at us shocked, i just glare at her. Its possible that she didn't know it was me at first but she has to know by now.

She continues to stare at me making me annoyed which in turn makes me growl loudly at her and lower my head in a threatening position, showing all of my teeth. I honestly don't know what came over me - it must have been my wolf - but this is honestly the most threatening I've ever seen myself been.

It may be because my wolf feels threatened with her around our mate.

Nora doesn't back down though, surprising me by like a million. Instead, she growls back at me.

I look at Ashton to see a surprised look on his face as well. He meets my eyes and looks between me and Nora for a moment before giving me a small but noticeable nod.

I immediately let my wolf have control, considering I'm not the best fighter but if my wolf goes off of instinct theres no way that I'm going to lose.

Nora takes off her shirt, slowly if i do say so myself, which annoys me and my wolf even more. She does the same thing with her shorts and I'm positive she's doing it for Ashton and I'm proven right when she glances at Ashton to see if he's looking or not.

She finally shifts into this incredibly small brown wolf, and i can't help but smirk a wolfy type of smirk when i see how easy this fight is going to be.

My wolf circles Nora's until Nora finally lunges at her. My wolf manages to doge it just in time and turns around and bites Nora's side. Nora whimpers but manages to get up again and growls at me.

My wolf lunges this time and bites Nora's leg, giving a satisfied cracking sound. Nora immediately falls on her side and thrashes around whimpering like crazy.

Ashton is suddenly by my side and nudges me. Once again i figure out he wants me to walk so i head in the direction he nudged me and walk up to the door of the house.

Ashton grabs the clothes that Nora dropped earlier in his mouth and drops them in front of me before grabbing the pair of shorts and leaving the shirt for me.