Chapter 6

I have absolutely no idea what to say or think. I'm just too stunned to process it for a few seconds. He remembers? Already? I mean I'm happy but I don't understand I haven't even talked to him yet. I know I need to find out more. Although I'm still stunned from the news so all that comes out is,
"Umm, what?"
"You," he states, "I remember you. I knew there was something about you."
"Well, uh, come in. We can talk about it in here." I reply. So we both come in and sit down at the table. Neither of us touch the food though.
"So what exactly happened? What do you remember?" I inquire.
"Well it was earlier today and I was thinking about coming here. I knew you where familiar to me somehow or there was something very important about you, but I didn't know what. I kept turning it over and over in my mind. Eventually though I fell asleep I think. Then I saw some sort of vision I suppose. I was a long, long time ago. It was you and me in the woods. I remember we were on horses and I was wearing chain mail and had a sword. I had a feeling that we were hunting. It was all very weird and when I open my eyes again I thought it was all a dream."
"Well that does sound sort of dream-like," I remark.
"But then I saw a vision again, and this time I was completely awake. I was actually just about to drive over here when it happened. I was getting my keys to drive over here and for some reason it was when I touched the keys that the memory came to me.
     I was in a huge dinning hall sitting next to my father I think, but he looked different. He was in some sort of red robe and he was wearing a crown and I was next to him. I had a feeling that my father was the King. There was this other king as well. He was about to make a toast to uniting kingdoms I believe.
     Just when we were about to drink from the chalices, you ran up and stopped me. You claimed that the other King had poisoned my cup. To prove that what you said was true my father told you to drink from the cup. I tried to stop you but you said it was alright. Then you drank it. For a few seconds nothing happened and I was worried you would get in trouble. Then you started to choke and fainted. Then the vision ended.
      Right when it ended I knew it wasn't a dream. It felt too real to be a dream. I knew it had to be a memory. Then right away I drove over here to talk to you. It's obvious that these memories came from long before either of us were born. So if we weren't alive how could these be memories? Do you have an explanation Merlin?"
"Well.." I start. But no words follow.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and story!!! I really appreciate those of you keeping up with this story! The second memory was from the episode "The Poison Chalice" from season 1. I hope that you are enjoying this. If you liked this chapter please vote and always feel free to give feedback. I should post soon. Have a good week!!!