nick going down on you

☆ nick would never tell you when it was going to happen. you could be getting ready to sleep, waking up, or watching a movie on the couch.

☆ he'd be an unintentional tease. he loves the smell and likes to take a moment to breathe it in, his nose accidently rubbing against your clit or letting out a breath over your center.

☆ eventually it would become too much for him and he'd press his tongue flat over your entrace, licking straight up and over your clit, letting out a moan at the wetness that would have surely pooled there.

☆ his tongue would flick lightly over your clit, before closing his lips around it entirely and practically making out with it. literally. pressing little kisses, tiny nips, a little tongue, but mostly sucking.

☆ when you least expect it, a single finger wpuld creep up and enter you, coaxing a gasp from you and pumping slowly but harshly.

☆ a second would enter you soon after, addin to the feeling and curling up to hit his favorite spot, causing your hips to push off the surface.

☆ his lips would pull away from you and flick over your clit once again, this time purposefully teasing, feeling you clench around him. he'd taunt you from the space between your legs, whispering about how naughty you were, or if he should let you come and such.

☆ he always called you "mi tesoro," when he was down there, never any other time, or any other name.

☆ a third finger would push its way in and he would listen to you whine, sucking harshly on your clit and curling his fingers from deep within you.

☆ he'd let you ride out your orgasm with your hands tangled in his hair and his name slipping from your mouth. he'd lick around your entrance and savor the taste.

☆ he'd pepper kisses on your thighs before moving back up to face you, pulling you into his warm lap and soothing you, rubbing your lower back, kissing your forehead, telling you that you didn't have to return the favor but you always did. ♡

..

A/N: so this is obvi not a oneshot, but this is a headcannon. its super simple and i'll probably post some more so you can get the idea.