Carisi Imagine

sub!sonny, like if the reader took charge for once?

...

"Hey, doll..." Sonny was watching you as you were getting ready for bed, stripping down to your shirt and panties.

"What's up, Sonny?" You looked up at his embarrassed gaze curiously. You smiled as he began to blush, walking up and playfully punching his stomach.

"What is it, huh?" You giggled and wrapped your arms around him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to try something... different tonight." His blush became darker, having a hard time expressing his fantasy.

"Different, huh? Like what?" You suddenly became serious, wanting to know exactly what was on his mind. "Tell me everything." You whispered hungrily into his chest.

"I-I was wondering if you could, um, take over, tonight?" He couldn't even look you in the eyes anymore, and you thought it was adorable.

"Yeah? That's all?" You rose an eyebrow at him and egged him on, knowing there was more.

"I don't know, tie me up," his breath began to get heavy as his eyes finally met yours, much darker than they were a split second ago. "Rough me up a little." He took his bottom lip between his teeth. "Tell me how much of a good boy I am."

You sucked in a breath at the thought, nodding your head at him. "Okay, but you're gonna have to get on your knees, cause you're tall as hell." You let out a sultry giggle. He looked at you surprised, but in your mind, the game had already started.

"I said, get on your knees." He bit his lip and dropped to his knees. You smiled down at him, stroking his cheek.

"Stay here." You were barely loud enough to hear, walking out of the room and to the coat closet, pulling out Sonny's blues and grabbing the handcuffs and the key. As you walked back you saw Sonny still where you left him. You set the key on the nightstand and kneeled behind him.

"Cross your hands behind your back," you whispered lowly in his ear, causing shivers to go up his spine. His hands crossed, you locked the handcuffs around them and heard him gasp.

You walked around to his front, sitting on the bed. You motioned for him to move towards you, watching him crawl until he was kneeling in front of you, looking excited for what was in store for him. Your hand reached up into his hair and tugged his head back. You leaned down until your lips ghosted across his. "Work your magic."

You leaned back, both of you watching each other as he leaned down to pull your panties between his teeth, pulling them down your legs. He quickly kissed his way back up, sucking a purple blossom onto the inside of your thigh. You nudged him with your knee. "Get to it."

He left a last little nip there as he leaned into your center, dragging a flat tongue up your slit and making you gasp. Sonny's tongue was magic, and you knew you wouldn't last long. His tongue flicked your swollen clit, his mouth quickly closing around it and sucking it into his mouth. Every so often he would release his mouth, dipping his tongue into your entrance and moaning into you.

Your legs wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer, practically suffocating him, but he definitely didn't mind. He ate you like a man starving, devouring your every corner an crevice, making slurping noises. His tongue thrusted in your opening, making you arch your back and grind onto his tongue. You came when his lips wrapped around your clit once again, letting him taste every bit of your arousal.

"Oh, Dominick, you did such a good job." You ran a hand through his hair, hearing him whimper at your words. You quickly pulled your shirt over your head, already braless, piercings glistening in the light from the lamp on the nightstand. Sonny licked his lips and you knew what he wanted, but he wouldn't get it. Not tonight.

You reached down and brushed your hand over where he was rock hard, making your mouth water. But you weren't ready to give in, not just yet.

You leaned down and took his boxers in your mouth, pulling them down and throwing them in the other direction. Sonny looked so eager, thinking you would return the favor so easily, he was ridiculous. You laughed at him, standing and swinging your hips on your way to nowhere, teasing him.

"Hmm, what should I do next?" You could hear his breathing picking up now, making you smile. You giggled to yourself, turning to him, and ordering him to lay on the bed. You climbed up to straddle his lap when he made it there. You gripped his cock in your hand, hearing him hiss, pumped him painfully slowly, made him whimper. Your face was so close to him that you could smell the musk coming off of him, and you almost moaned at it. You licked your lips, feeling almost as tortured as he did, wanting to taste him so bad. Just seeing your tongue so close to him was damn near lethal to Sonny, he started whimpering like lost puppy.

"Sonny, hush." He tried so hard to be quiet, he did, but he just couldn't. Your hand didn't move any faster and it was like torture to him, as he began to whimper once again. You dealt with it until he got closer, which took nearly forever, but you refused to speed up. His whimpers were louder than they had ever been before, his cock was twitching in your hands, and you let go of him immediately, off the bed and out of the room before he could realize what happened.

When you returned, he looked pitiful. You held a tie in your hand and a smirk on your face, moving to straddle him once again.

"Sit up." He sat up straight, your eyes now on the same level. You pressed a quick kiss to his lips, before wrapping the tie around his head and tying it behind him.

"Is this okay?" You ran a soft hand through his hair, trying to read his facial expression as he nodded. You smiled and pushed him back down onto his back.

Your thumb collected the pre-cum spilling from the head of Sonny's cock, hearing him moan around the tie. You smiled and popped your thumb in your mouth, moaning at the taste.

You ran your nails down Sonny's chest, sitting up on your knees and positioning yourself before dropping down on him and gasping. You let yourself adjust, kissing his nose and lifting up, before dropping back down again. You picked up a steady pace, both of you letting out simultaneous moans.

You leaned down and took his bottom lip in your mouth, sucking on it as you fucked yourself on his cock. You let your kiss trail to his neck, biting and sucking a bruise into his neck. "You feel so good, Dominick." Now you were the one whimpering in his ear, feeling him thrusting his hips up to meet yours. You tangled both hands in his hair and locked eyes with him and let out little profanities under your breath, looking down at where your hips met.

You untied the tie and threw it to the side, sitting up to look down at him. He immediately let out a particularly loud moan, making you smile as you reached a hand down to circle your own clit, making you whimper and you felt yourself clench around him.

"Dominick, fuck, I'm so close." You moaned as your eyes screwed shut, biting your lip harshly. Your eyes opened once again when you remembered you were in charge, looking down at him and stroking his face with your free hand.

"Come, Sonny, come now." You whined as you came apart above him with a scream, hearing him follow behind you with a loud moan of your name, riding out your orgasms easily.

You rolled off of him and to the nightstand to grab the handcuff key, unlocking them and tossing the key and the cuffs back to the nightstand.

You held his hands a kissed his wrists, nuzzling into his chest and pressing soft kisses to it.

"That was amazing, doll." He chuckled above you, pressing a prolonged kiss to your head.

"Thank you." You giggled and looked up at him. "You did such a good job." You smirked as he groaned.