Chapter 25

The next morning at breakfast, Tommy and Elayna stare at each other.
"Oh, wow!" Hunter says. "The bet worked for you two!"
"What bet?" Elayna snickers.
"Tyler and I bet Tommy that we would pay him if he got you to dance with him." Hunter says.
"What?!" Elayna exclaims.
"Elayna..." Tommy starts.
Elayna picks up a glass of milk.
"Oh no!" Tyler says. "Take cover! It's gonna happen!"
Elayna pours the milk all over Tommy.
"Yeah..." Sami winces. "She does that."
"She did it to me." Annika says.
"And me." Danya says.
"Well, then. I should probably go clean up.........." Tommy walks out.
Elayna smirks.
~
Later at school, Sami and Savanna sign up for the school newspaper club and sign up Elayna and Tommy.
"Why would you do that?!" Elayna shouts.
"You need this!" Sami smiles.
Elayna rolls her eyes.
She gets a text;
"Sibuna meeting in the woods after school."
-Annika
Tyler runs up to Elayna. "Did you get the Sibuna text?"
"Yeah." She replies. "What do you think it's about?"
"We'll find out.."
~
After school, Elayna and Tyler go to meet Annika, Jamal and Danya in the woods.
"What's this about?" Elayna asks.
"There's a new mystery." Annika says. "We started trying to solve it without you. We shouldn't have. Sibuna is Sibuna and we always are in it together. From now on, we don't leave any Sibuna member out of anything."
"Sibuna." They all say.
"What's the new mystery?" Tyler smiles.
"Last year we explored the whole House. Now we're exploring what's beneath it." Annika smirks.
~
That night the Sibuna Club goes in the tunnels.
"Woah!" Tyler gasps. "These tunnels are so cool!"
"The Mask is hidden in these tunnels." Annika says. "Each new tunnel is a new task. We've had to go through blinding lights, find the right key, do a right pattern to not be crushed.... And now we have to get across this chasm."
"We need to lift this board up and make it cross to the other side so we can walk across." Jamal says.
They all try to lift it up and it works and they try to push it to the other side, but it doesn't work... And Jamal almost falls in the chasm.

HOUSE OF RETURNOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara