~3 ⟁ slingshots and swords

Slowly you open your (e/c) eyes, letting out a tired yawn as you try to blink about the drowsiness. Doing a cat stretch under your covers, you lay for a moment or two in silence before moving to get up. As quiet as you could you began to dress for the day, throwing on a long tunic shirt with patched trousers and sandals; a belt is wrapped around your waist, a small pouch attached to it. Casting a glance over your shoulder, you make sure the Ilia is still sound asleep as you leave and head downstairs.

"Up already [Y/n]?"

You jump at the voice once you made it to the kitchen. Turning around you spot the bald, mustached man sitting at the kitchen table, a bowl of pumpkin soup in front of him.

"Yessir." You grab your own bowl and sit down from across the older man. Swiftly you begin to eat.

"Ah, that reminds me!" You look up to face Bo. "Rusl stopped by earlier and dropped off something for ya."

Bo gets up from the table and walks over to the living room. You wait patiently, blowing on your soup before he soon returns with a large thing of cloth and places it down before you.

"What's that?" You ask, poking it with the handle of your spoon.

"Said it was something he promised ya for looking after Colin a while back," Bo explain; he then turned back to the other room.

Curious, you unwrap the cloth and your eyes widen in awe. Before you lies a sheathed sword.   The sheath is made of fine leather, small swirls and decorative lines littered upon the surface; taking the blade out you're meet with an almost similar design, this time on steel.

A smile graces your features. You never really expected that Rusl would carry out your wish, especially not when even Link didn't have a real sword of his own. But here it is. Strapping the sheath to the side of your hip, you gobble up the rest of your breakfast before rushing out the door, the faint idea of showing off your gift to the ranch hand himself.

"[Y/n]!!" Not even half way through the village you hear someone shout your name. Whirling around you're met with the sight of Talo running towards you with Malo, Beth and Colin in tow.

"Good morning you four!" You greet them once they catch up. Talo jumps up and down in excitement, grabbing your hands in his.

"Did ya hear? The shops got a slingshot [Y/n]! A slingshot!!" He shouts, eyes sparkling. You could see Beth roll her eyes behind him, and giggle.

"That's great!" Suddenly an image of your Hylian friend pops in your head and you smirk. "I'm just on my way to Link's, I bet he would love to hear about this!"

Talo grins widely at the suggestion and nods frantically. "Oh yes! That's a good idea! Come on," he then pulls you behind him, the others quickly following as you march over to bring Link a rather interesting wake up intrusion.

"Hey Link! Time to wake up, it's morning already!!" Talo shouts the moment you all arrive at the Hylian's home.

In a matter of seconds a groggy looking Link walks up to the window. It takes a while for him to realize who's standing before him, but only when his eyes land on you do they widen. A light blush splatters on his face at the thought that you had seen him as he is; hair thrown all around wild-like, eyes big and droopy.

You wave up at the teen energetically, him returning it slowly before disappearing from the window, and soon reappearing at his door. Climbing down the ladder he walks up to you.

"Morning sleepyhead. Glad to see you up." You greet him as he lets out a yawn, looking between you and the group of squealing kids.

"What's all the this about?" He asks, confusion lacing his half-lidded eyes. Before you could answer, Talo beats you to it.