Chapter 1

Josh's POV

I had been working at the club for 2 weeks now and I had not been missing the looks Tyler had been giving me. I've had my time to memorize the names of everyone here by now.

"It's not so many people here on a Thursday night, why don't you come with me and I'll show you some fun?" Tyler had come up to the bar while I had been lost in my thoughts.

The other bartender, which name was Vic (who also was the guy that I first talked to when I came here) just winked at me and hushed me away.

I rolled my eyes back at him and followed after Tyler. It wasn't hard to notice that Tyler had been trying to seduce me for the past weeks. I didn't complain though.

"Sit down." Tyler pointed at a chair and walks up to the pole that was only a few feet in front of me.

Tyler started swaying his hips to the beat while smirking at me. He grabbed the pole and lifted himself off the ground. He was spinning around the pole with no problems.
My focus was on his ass the whole time.

I could feel the pole that started to grow in my jeans. Was it getting warmer in here? Tyler walked away from the pole and towards me. He sat down in my lap, and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Why don't we go to the private rooms?" He asked me and started grinding his lower half against mine. "Fuck." I mumbled.

Tyler grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the private rooms.

I was a "no strings attached" kinda guy, so obviously me and Tyler would never happen but friends with benefits sounded okay right now. What I was afraid of was that Tyler wouldn't go through with this when he sees how dominant I can get whenever I'm horny.

Tyler was obviously a twink, everyone could see that. He is also a stripper so I guess he already have dealt with a lot of weird kinks. But again, not all strippers have sex with people of course.

When we finally reached the private rooms, I pushed Tyler against the wall and started kissing him. Tyler tasted like cinnamon and mint. I started biting Tyler's lip making him moan. I took this as a chance to enter my tongue in his mouth. "Please, Josh." Tyler moaned at me.

"Please what, Tyler?" I smirked already knowing full well what he meant. "Please fuck me" He whispered pulling at my hair softly. I let out a loud growl and pushed him down on to the bed that was in the middle of the room. "Josh, hurry up" Tyler whined. "You can call me daddy" I said hoping he wouldn't mind. "Yes of course, daddy." He smirked at me, turning me more on, if that was even possible.

I pinned his hands above his head while straddling him. He looked up at me with desperate eyes, begging me to touch him. He took of his shirt, not breaking eye contact with me.

After a few seconds all of our clothes were gone except my boxer briefs and Tyler's neon blue panties.

I started palming Tyler's cock trough his panties. He let out a loud whine in response. "Do I want to fuck you with or without the panties on?" I asked him. He looked so good with the panties hugging his round and sexy ass.

I slapped his ass once, leaving a red hand print on his right butt cheek. He let out a little scream that went right to my cock. I stood up on the bed, dragging Tyler up to his knees. "Suck Daddy's cock" I demanded.

Tyler looked up at me with round and innocent eyes. He pulled my boxers off and took my dick in his hands and started rubbing it. "Come on." I said firmly so that he would understand. He started licking down a stripe on my cock painfully slow. Suddenly he took my whole lenght in his mouth, making me groan.

He bobbed his head up and down making obscene sucking noises that could be heard throughout the room. He dipped his tongue into my slit and licking my tip.
I could feel myself getting closer so I had to pull him away from my dick.

"Baby boy, you don't want Daddy to come just yet, do you?" I purred in his ear.
"N-no, Daddy." He stuttered.

"Get on your hands and knees, baby boy."
While he turned around on the bed, I slapped his ass again making him wiggle his ass. "Do you need prep?" I wondered. I don't know if he goes around and fucks a lot of people.

"No Daddy, please just get in me already." He made grabby hands at me.

Me being the masochist that I am, I slammed my hard cock right in his tight hole, since we didn't have lube, his spit would have to do. "Fuck baby, you're so tight." I moaned. Tyler was screaming like a whore while I slammed into him repeatedly. "Mmm Daddy, you're so big." He managed to get out.

Of course I am. I was proud of my 9 inch dick. "You're such a slut for Daddy." I dirty talked. "Only for you daddy".

"Ride me, now" I flipped us around so that he was on top of my dick. He quickly started bouncing on my dick. The feeling of his tight hole clenching around me made that familiar feeling in my lower stomach intensify.

He slowly grinded his hips into mine while letting out slutty moans. "I'm close." I said trying to focus on Tyler's ass bouncing on my cock. "Me too"

After a few seconds I could feel the cum coming out, filling up Tyler's tight hole. "Fuck" I screamed. Tyler came quickly after that, leaving us breathless on the bed.

I slid out of him laying down beside him. Tyler looked at my stomach, seein that it was covered in his cum. He slowly licked it up while looking at me.

"That was good." I told him honestly. He was a really good fuck. "We should do it again some time." Tyler said before getting out of the bed, changing into his clothes and running out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.