Chapter 16 - final chapter

JOSH'S POV

I was sitting in a chair in front of Frank's desk. Tyler was sitting next to me looking nervous as hell. I mean I was too.

"Can I like leave?" I looked up at Frank with intimidated eyes.

He just chuckled and slammed his fist down on the table like I had just made a hilarious joke.

There was 4 other sitting in a sofa in the corner of the room. It didn't seem like they cared about what was happening around them. They were talking and laughing and they were very obviously drunk.

"What am I doing here?" I asked Frank.
I honestly had no idea. My only suggestion was that they also wanted me to be a part of this gang thing. I didn't know anything about gangs, I just knew that they had Tyler and that he couldn't leave, but that's about it.

"Seriously what do you want with Josh?" Tyler finally said something. I can't believe he would let them take me here. I know that he doesn't really have any choice but to follow their directions but I thought that he would at least say something.

"You'll see soon." He shrugged and went back to working on some papers.

"What if we just run?" I whispered to Tyler.
"Yeah, so that they can find us again and kill us." He said in a serious note.

"Well shit, I didn't know it was that serious." I grew more scared by the second.

I looked around the room to see if I had any way of escaping. The only exit here was a door. There were no windows in this room, so I can't see where we are.

My eyes focused on the door, when suddenly the door slammed open and another man came in.

He looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't really place my finger on it.

"Shit he's the leader, I have barely met him myself." Tyler yanked my hand towards his chest, hugging it tightly. I really wish we weren't in this situation right now.

"Jimmy." Chris got up from his seat and reached his hand forward for this man to shake.

The man, which name I guess was Jimmy, just ignored his hand and sat down right in front of me and Tyler on the desk.

"So, you're Josh?" He asked, studying my face.

His stare was making me really uncomfortable and I really didn't trust my voice right now, so I just nodded.

"It's him." Chris said.

Him? What did they know about me?

"Nice to finally meet you, son." Jimmy smirked.

I don't think I had ever experienced such a shock before. How could I be related to this man? Surely I had never known my dad, but this could not be him. Right?

"H-how?" I stuttered out. I looked over at Tyler and he looked just as shocked as me, he almost looked disgusted.

"Well son, your mom might have told you that i'm dead, but she knows that that is not the case at all." He looked over at me.

"Don't call me son. We're far from family."

"Oh but we are, and we are more alike then you would like to think."

"You are a fucking leader of a gang, I don't think we have anything in common." I spat at him.

"Too bad you think that now, but you will change your mind, and then you can finally work with me."

"No fucking way."

Jimmy quickly took a pocket knife out of his pocket and walked slowly towards us, or more precisely Tyler.
My breathing hitched as he grabbed tyler by his hair and put the knife to his troath.

"Sure you don't want to work for me?" He laughed and lightly treaded the knife against Tyler's neck, making Tyler let out a loud yelp.
He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please just let Tyler go." I didn't dare to move an inch in fear of what he could do.

"Only if you sign these papers." Jimmy used his other hand to grab the papers that Chris had been writing on earlier.
He pressed the knife harder against Tyler's throat. Tyler's eyes were red and glistening from the tears that threatened to spill out any time now.

"Fucking fine, just let Tyler go." I yelled frantically.

Jimmy just smiled and let go of Tyler. He handed me the papers and a pen.
"You got 10 seconds or this whore will die." He said gesturing to Tyler.

"I want to make a deal." I told him. Maybe I could at least get something out from this.

Jimmy just raised his eyebrows and gestured at me to keep going.

"Let Tyler go, and promise me that Frank and Chris will leave him alone."

I could hear Chris groaning and rolling his eyes.

"I guess that could be arranged." Jimmy told me.

I made a quick decision and took the pen and quickly signed the papers.
What have I done?

"Go Tyler, and never come back because we will kill you if you do." Jimmy pointed towards the door.

"Josh, please." Tyler pleaded. I knew what he meant. I didn't want to leave him. Or if it was him leaving me? Whatever it was, I didn't want to let go of Tyler.

"It's best for the both of us. You're free now." I tried holding back the tears.

"This won't be the last you see of me, I swear." I yelled as Frank escorted him to the door.

He turned around and looked at me a last time before Franks pushed him out the door.
I had no idea what the fuck just happened.

--------
(A/N)

AND IT'S DONE!
Sorry for the wait but I've been really stressed but at least I'm seeing tøp in 2 days fuccckkk.

Hope you liked this fic.

I don't know if there will be a sequel but possibly if people want one.