Chapter 15

JOSH'S POV

I blinked a few times, obviously shocked over that Chris was standing there just watching us.

Was he gonna be mad at Tyler? Maybe he was mad at me? Well we were about to find out.

"I'm sorry Chris." Tyler begged.

I first now recognized that my dick was still inside him. I carefully slipped out making sure he was okay.

"Who told you to stop?" Chris smirked and closed the door and locked it, now crossing his arms.

I could feel my chest tighten in fear at the sight of him moving closer towards us.
I looked unsure down at Tyler. He just gave me a weak smile and squeezed my hand for reassurance.

"Come on." Chris pointed at the both of us.

"W-what do you mean?" I had never been the type to be nervous but Chris made me question that.

"Fuck him." He whispered and smilled wickedly.

Tyler didn't waste a second, as he pulled me closer and kissed me hard.
"I promise, it's gonna be okay." He mumbled.

He grabbed my member, which was still painfully erect.

He lined my cock against his hole and I carefully pushed in.
"Go on." Chris cocked his head to the side, his eyes growing larger as he watched us.

I slid out and in of him a few times, finding a steady rhythm.

"Oh yeah fuck me Daddy." Tyler moaned out. I guess he was making a show for Chris so that he wouldn't be unhappy with us.

I thrusted into him harder, grabbing his throat in the process. I knew that he loved being choked while being fucked,

I tried blocking out the fact that Chris was standing right there, watching us.

It seemed to work, as I could only focus on Tyler's tight hole clenching around my cock.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum in you soon." I groaned.

"Oh yes Daddy." He screamed so loud that I was sure the whole club heard him.

I picked up my speed and slammed into him, harder than even harder. Tyler made a few squeaking noises due to the lack of oxygen.

The sight of him trying to moan and slamming against the wall made my muscles clench and I came undone.

"Oh yes." Tyler moaned out and came all over his stomach. I slipped out of him, trying to regain my senses from the orgasm I just had.

Suddenly I remember that Chris was standing there. I quickly grabbed my clothes and pulled them on in record time.
The sound of slow clapping made me snap my head around to find Chris staring at me while clapping.

"That was a good show."  He laughed.

Tyler looked nervous and I knew that I was just as nervous as him.

"I think I want you." He furrowed his eyebrows and looked me up and down.

"No!" Tyler began. "You swore you wouldn't bring him into this." He now looked really stressed and panicked.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Well I lied Tyler." He grabbed my arm and smacked my ass.
"You have nice ass." He growled.

I cringed at his words. I really wanted to leave.

"I have to go." I pulled my arm away from him and took a last glance at Tyler, he just gave a worried look and shrugged.

I was about to reach for the door handle, when Chris grabbed me from behind and harshly pulled me backwards.
I let out a loud yelp as I struggled against him. Unfortunately he was a lot stronger than me and he soon held me tightly against his chest.

"You're gonna come with me." He whispered, shivers running down my spine.

"Let him go." Tyler screamed but didn't move an inch.
How hadn't anyone heard us? I guess the music was too loud.

I could feel Chris drag me out the backdoor and I could hear him opening a car door, following by me being dragged in the car and the door slamming shut.

Tyler soon sat beside me in the backseat.

"I'm so sorry, I promise we can fix this." He said. "But please just do as he says for now." He grabbed my hand.

I just shook my head at this whole situation.