Chapter 10

JOSH'S POV

Tyler had went home later that night. I already missed his presence.

I had yet to come up with a way to help Tyler. I have no clue what I could do that was going to help him in any way.

All my ideas of how to help him, I found out would either end up with one of us getting hurt or fuck up everything even more.

It's hard for me to just sit here and watch someone I lov- like get hurt.

I got up from my bed and headed towards my kitchen. All this thinking made me hungry as shit. I opened up my fridge and looked for something to eat when I felt someone grabbing me from behind.

I let out a loud yelp at the sudden contact. I struggled against the persons grip but stopped once I heard the familiar giggling of a certain boy.

"Tyler!" I yelled and turned around to see him standing there with a huge grin on his face.
I jokingly slapped his arm.

"You fucking scared the living shit out of me."
I groaned as I face palmed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey." He said in a high pitched voice and mimicked my pissed off face. I just rolled my eyes in response at his dumb behavior.

"Whatever." I said.
"What are you doing here anyway? Weren't you going to your stupid "gang"." I shuddered at the thought.

"They said I needed to be gone for the night and I don't really know anyone else." He mumbled, his face now flushed red.

"You know when I first met you, I thought you would be less insecure than you are." I said without really thinking.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" His eyebrows furrowed into a straight line.

"Don't take it the wrong way, but you were really sassy and you are a stripper Tyler." I laughed.

He just sighed and looked out the window.

Tyler's face lit up from the moonlight as his eyes stared intensely at the moon.

"I guess you don't really know a person before you've talked to them." He muttered.

"Like for instance, I thought you would be a one night stand and I would never talk to you again, but here we are."

For some reason I could feel my chest tighten at his words. I know I shouldn't care that that was his intentions, because that used to be my intentions too.

I mean they still are. Even though he means a lot to me.

"Did you plan on sleeping here?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Well it's 2am so I guess." He snapped his head from the window and walked to my bedroom and flopped down on the bed.

I guess that food could wait for when I wake up.

I guess he wanted to sleep in the same bed as me. I laid down beside him and we were now facing each other.

I lightly stroked Tyler's chin with one hand as I stared at him.

He looked incredibly beautiful right now. His eyelashes rested on his cheek, rosy cheeks and plump lips.

I couldn't contain myself so I pressed my lips against his. It didn't take long before he responded to the kiss and kissed me back.

The hand that had been on his cheek, went to his bum and I gave it a small squeeze, resulting to him letting out a little moan.

It was like music to my ears.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth and we we're soon full on making out.

Our tongues wrestling and lips moving perfectly together.

After a few minutes of making out I got tired and let go of him and laid back down on the bed

"Maybe we should get some sleep." I mumbled. Yes, I was hard right now but for some reason I just wanted to kiss him without it involving anything sexual.

"Yes probably." He laughed and pulled the covers over us.

I grabbed his small body and pressed it against me so his head was on my chest and I wrapped my arms securely around him.

I could feel him grinning against my chest.

"I'm never letting you go." Was the last thing I said before I could feel sleep taking over me.

-

(A/N)

I know it's short but I feel like this story sucks and It's really poorly written. I just hope someone actually wants to read it lol.