Chapter 6

(A/N) I've been so stressed lately so sorry for the slow updates.
--

JOSH'S POV

I woke up to a loud whining noise coming from upstairs. I had fallen asleep on the couch the prior night.

I suddenly remembered that Tyler was still upstairs.

I quickly got up from the sofa, stretching my back in an attempt to get more comfortable.
I ran upstairs to check if Tyler was okay.

"Daddyyy." He moaned in his sleep. The poor boy was squirming around in my bed, the bed sheets tangled in his legs.

He was grinding against the sheets while moaning lightly.

I could feel my cock twitching by watching him like this. I knew that I had to talk to Tyler later about what happened, but right now all I could think of was pleasing him.

I sat down in my bed, shaking Tyler lightly so he would wake up. He stirred around for a bit, before opening his eyes with a loud moan.

His eyes skimmed around the room before widening.

"You had a wet dream." I tried clearing up his confusion. I slowly rubbed my hand on his thigh. He groaned and laid down again on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Something wrong?" I asked worried. Wouldn't want him to be sad around me.

"Do you ever feel like you just don't-" he paused and moved his eyes onto me. "Like you just don't belong here." He rambled.

"Like here? Or in the world in general?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Like in the world, like you have no purpose here, and the only reason you keep going is because you have a few people that would care if you ended your life."

"Not really." I shrugged. I usually don't think about life. It goes the way it does. Easy as that.

He looked away from me for a second, seemingly trying to focus on something else.
"You're lucky." He mumbled probably thinking I couldn't hear him.

I laid down beside him. I guess I wasn't gonna fuck him then.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked.
"I got high." He said as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why?" I was concerned for his health. It didn't seem like he associated himself with the right kind of people.

"Because I wanted to." He barely choked out. I turned around and watched his face. A tear fell down on his cheek.

"Are you okay, Baby boy?" I didn't want him to be sad. Not ever. He was too cute. I am allowed to admit that the people I fuck are cute.

"Yes." He cried harder.

I wrapped my arms around him. He put his head in the crook of my neck, tears streaming down his face. He was clearly upset about something.

I was determined to find out what. I wanted him to be okay. I've only know him for a month and a half but I can see what a truly great person he is.

"It's gonna be okay." I whispered in his ear, while caressing his hair.

I hoped this was only temporary sadness.

After a while, he managed to calm down and he was now laying on top of me.

"Make me feel better, Daddy." He had stopped crying a while ago. He was now back to his old, happy self.

He grinded his lower half on me. I let out a loud groan.
"You sure?"
"Why wouldn't I be?" He smirked.

With those words I grabbed him by the hem of his shirt and flipped us around on the bed. "You're gonna be good for daddy now?" I grumbled in his ear.

He wasn't the only one who needed this.

"Yeah, please fuck my tight little hole." He moaned as I pulled off the oversized t-shirt he was wearing.

I pulled off my clothes too and we were soon naked. I grabbed his growing erection and rubbed it against my own. He let out a loud moan while closing his eyes.

"Do we have lube?" He asked.
"Nope." I said popping the p.

He looked kind of dumbfounded for a while before I took three of my fingers to his mouth.
"Suck." I ordered him. His eyes went wide but he still did as he was told.

He sucked on my fingers for a few seconds, making sure he was staring me right into my eyes.
"Fuck, you're so hot." I smacked his thigh.

"Fuck me with your fingers, Daddy." He whined. I obeyed his wish and inserted two fingers in his hole. "More." He struggled to get out.

I added another finger, scissoring them and rubbing them everywhere, looking for his prostate.

"Right there." He screamed as I found his prostate. I smirked and fucked him with my fingers a little longer before pulling them out again.

"Ready for my cock?" I lined my cock with his hole, waiting for him to give me my cue.

"Yeah, please daddy, fuck me with your good cock." He pressed down onto my cock.

I groaned and slammed into him, making him cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain.
"Oh, I'm such a slut for your cock, Daddy." He screamed out.

I thrusted in and out of him, looking for his prostate each time. It seems like I found it when he let out a loud pornographic scream.

I pounded into him for a little while before I could already feel myself getting closer.

I pulled out off him, flipping him around so his ass was now in my face, him holding himself up with his hands.

I slapped his ass cheek as I started pounding into him again. "You're so god damn tight, baby boy." I was overwhelmed with pleasure by this point.

"All for you." He pulled his hips back against my cock, making me plunge into him harder then ever before.

"My little whore." I was really close to my climax now.

"I-i'm close." I told him. "I wanna come at the same time as you daddy." He moaned, turning his head around, staring me straight in my eyes.

"Come for me." He said as I let go. As I filled Tyler with my cum, he came all over the sheets.

"That was so good." He said defeated.
"Well duh, it's me were talking about here." I laughed. He just smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Thank you." He said. "Really." He continued.

"All for you." I mumbled