Chapter 9

(A/N) I fainted at the store on Saturday and I woke up with so many people around me and the ambulance came (tbh it was kind of funny)
And btw I made a new cover.
--

TYLER'S POV (a/n It's probably the only chapter in his view)

I was now laying in Josh's bed. After I had told him everything, he had comforted me the best he could.

That's what I love about him.

Uh no I mean like. Whatever.
That's what I like about Josh, he is so kind and really cares for me even though this isn't a "relationship".

I can see that Josh is a really good person, and that's why I shouldn't be around him.
I could possibly hurt him, and I really don't want that.

Now that he knows, Frank and Chris might use that against me.

If they ever found out that Josh knows about them, they could threaten him and maybe even kill them.

They are crazy so I wouldn't doubt it.

I had told them that I would go back to them tonight, but right now I just wanted to enjoy my time with Josh.

"I shouldn't have told you." I grabbed Josh's hand. He was currently laying beside me in the bed.

"Why? I don't care Tyler. I wanna help you." He smiled at me.

"No you don't Josh, my life is too complicated." I snapped at him. I didn't mean to sound rude towards him, but he really didn't want to get involved.

"I don't care what happens to me Tyler, you matter too."

"You don't want to get abused and raped every single fucking day?" I stared him straight in the eyes.

"Tyler, just please let me help." He rubbed my arm trying to give me comfort.

I just slumped further down into the bed. Sometimes I wish I was never born and this would've never happened.

"Josh, I only come here to fuck, so why don't we just do that instead? I rubbed his thigh with an evil glint in my eyes.

I didn't want to talk more about this.

A look of disappointment flashed trough his eyes before he straddled me held my hands in a firm grip over my head.

"If that's want you want." He quickly removed my shorts and shirt, leaving me only in my red lace panties that barely covered my ass.

(A/n Hope ur not in public lol)

He flipped me around so I was now laying on my stomach. I wiggled my ass a little trying to get a reaction from him.

He grabbed my ass and started massaging it slowly.

"Fuck, you're so pretty." He grumbled and smacked my ass a little. I just giggled in response.

Josh sat down on the bed so I took my chance to sit in his lap.

I slowly started grinding my ass on his dick.
"Oh yeah." He moaned.

He pushed me off before he took off his pants, socks and t-shirt before throwing the clothes on the floor.

I pulled off his boxers for him and slowly started stroking his cock.

I took off my panties as well and took his cock and rubbed it against my own.
I let out a small whine at the feeling.

"Gonna destroy your little hole baby boy." He flipped me around again so I was now on my hands and knees and my ass was in his face.

Josh grabbed some lube and the bed side table and squirted a good amount on his fingers before entering one in me.

He wiggled his finger around for a while before adding another one.

His fingers hit my g-spot and I let out a loud moan. Nothing could describe this feeling.

"Daddy, please just fuck me." I moaned as he took his fingers out of me.

I turned around on the bed and sat on my knees, watching him stroking his big, erect cock.

"Why don't you come sit on Daddy's lap?" He smirked and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

His cock was slicked with lube with cherry flavor.

I slowly sat down on him, my eyes looking with his. He harshly grabbed my hips and pulled me down on him.

I let out a loud moan as he hit my g-spot dead on.

"Just like that baby." He said as I started bouncing on him, gradually going faster.

"I love your big cock wrecking my tight little ass hole." I dirty-talked.

His panting was getting louder with each thrust.

I grinded my hips down, loving the feeling of his cock massaging my insides.
"Daddy please touch me." I whined, grabbing his shoulders to steady myself.

He reached for my red and leaking cock, jerking me off quickly. The feeling of him inside me and stroking my cock made me come with a loud scream all over his stomach.

"Come for me Josh." He was still thrusting into me which was kind of uncomfortable because I was so sensitive right now.

I licked his abs and I could feel his cum filling me up. "Fuck baby boy." He panted as I got off him and down on the bed.

"And don't think I forgot about helping you."