Chapter 7

JOSH'S POV

I still haven't talked to Tyler about that night, and it's been another week.

It just didn't seem right that I should get up in all his business. But I've totally not forgotten that he cried to me for an hour.

I've tried to make sure that he's safe, but in the end, that's not up to me.

I had work later today and I had to get ready.  I really needed a shower.

"I have to go." Tyler said as he got up from the bed. I secretly rolled my eyes. I didn't like him stripping in front of a bunch of people. And I know that we weren't a thing, but I can get a little possessive.

"Yeah, have fun sticking your ass up in 50 year old men's faces." I muttered. He knew I didn't like it.

"Josh, let it go. You're the only one I fuck." He slapped my arm and walked out off the room. I guess he was right there.

I got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I pulled all my clothes off and started the shower. I hated waiting for the water to get warm. "I need an instant warm water button." I told myself.

"I forgot something." Tyler came in the door. I didn't bother covering up my dick.
He's already seen it a thousand times.

Tyler looked to be enjoying the sight by the smirk on his face. He seemed to be thinking about something before he dropped to his knees right in front of me.

"Tyler you have work." I tried dragging him up again, but to my luck, he wouldn't budge.

He opened up his mouth and licked a fat stripe down my dick. "Fuck, that can wait." I groaned.
He opened up his mouth wider and deep throated me, which led to me letting out a gasp. I heard Tyler gagging on my dick. "Fuck baby." I grabbed his hair, making sure I didn't pull too hard.

He jerked off the part of my dick that he couldn't take and bobbed his head up and down on the tip.
"You're gonna make me cum baby boy."

Slurping noises was heard throughout the room. The feeling of his warm mouth around my hard cock was amazing.
"I'm close." I breathed.

Suddenly he stopped and stood up from the floor. "I should really get to work." He winked and ran out.

I was left dumbfounded and with a leaking cock. What a tease. Well know I know what I was going to do in the shower.

---

I had now arrived at the club, and I was looking for Tyler everywhere. Where could that tease be. If he thought he would be left without a punishment, he thought wrong.

He was in so much trouble.

"Josh, can you make that drink for me?" Vic waved his hands around, gesturing to a man sitting at the bar.
"Sure, dude."

I had gotten to know Vic a lot better now. Our friendship evolved when he caught me and Tyler fucking in the strippers changing rooms one day.

Since then, he wouldn't stop teasing me about it. He knows that there was something going on between us.

But he have known Tyler for longer than me, and I suspect that he knows something about him that's really important.

I had faintly told him about the men I had seen with Tyler and you could immediately sense that he knew something. But whatever  it was, he just wouldn't tell me.

"Two shots of vodka for me." A man, probably in his forties yelled at me over the loud music. I grabbed the shot glasses and poured him the vodka.

"Is there a reason that a cute boy like you works here?" He asked and harshly grabbed my arm.

I snapped my head around, and took a good look at the man in front of me. He looked a little familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I pulled my arm away from him and just shrugged.

He seemed to lose interest once he got a text message. I suddenly spotted Tyler in lap of another man in one of the sofas.

I hated his job so much. The man handed Tyler a 20$ bill and Tyler got off him.

Good.

Tyler saw me staring at me and just waved at me and blew me a kiss. Oh, how I would like to fuck him hard to show him that he was mine.

Tyler's eyes landed on the man that sat by the bar. His eyes widened and he hurried over.
"You promised not to come." He sounded desperate.

"Well things change honey, oh and by the way, your boy toy here looks really good, maybe we should take him too." He laughed and his ugly yellow teeth were showing.

"Don't you fucking dare." Tyler slammed his hand down at the bar table.

The man didn't even flinch.

He went for Tyler's throat and I could faintly hear him saying something along the lines of "That's not your decision to make."

"Don't touch him, you creep." I stared at the both of them. The man just huffed.

What I didn't expect next, was him leaning over and kissing Tyler.
-

(A/N)

I actually didn't do my homework, just so that I could update this. Hahaha fml