Chapter 11

JOSH'S POV

Lately I've been watching Tyler's every step whenever he's around.

When I'm working at the club, i'm sure to watch where he's going and to see what he is up to. I want to figure more out about this "gang" or whatever that literally owns Tyler.

I've seen one of the men coming here pretty often and always making sure to get a private show from Tyler, and they always end up going into the changing rooms together.

It didn't take much to know what they're doing. But unfortunately I don't have a say in it at all. But that's all I wanted, to have a say in this.

They had all control over him.

Apparently Vic also knew about this. I had found out that Vic and Tyler had been really close but after Vic found a boyfriend, they had drifted apart.

Didn't Tyler have anyone else to talk to? That was a question I had been thinking about a lot lately.

"Give me the strongest you have." Said a voice, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Tough day?" I asked.

"You won't believe me." Said the man. I noticed he had rather large bags under his eyes. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He had a smile anyone could fall for.

"Wanna talk about it?" I said as I handed him a shot of jägermeister.

"Maybe some other time, I'm here to have fun." He raised his shot glass and downed it in record time.

"Give me a few more." He laughed.

"On it's way." I smirked and shook my head.

"Jooosh, wanna go to the changing rooms?" Tyler was now standing next to the man I had been speaking to.

"I'm working Tyler." I just shrugged. I still wanted Tyler as a fuck buddy, but when I saw him getting fucked by that gross old dude earlier today, that didn't seem so good today.

"Please." He jutted out his bottom lip and stared at me trying to look cute.
"No Tyler, go strip for someone." He was so persistent.

My words must have gotten to him, because the next thing I saw was his back walking into the crowd of people.

The man I had talked to before Tyler rudely interrupted had been staring at the whole scene completely dumbfounded.

"Well damn." He muttered.

I just shook my head again.

"You're fucking him?" He sounded surprised.
"Yeah, but drama just loves me." I laughed it off.

"Dude, if I was you, I would totally go to the changing rooms with him." He was starting to get a little tipsy.

"I usually would too."

"Care to explain?"

"Maybe some other time." I repeated his words from earlier. He just nodded and returned to his drinks.

"My name is Brendon by the way."

"I'm Josh." I smiled.

"Well I surely would go to the changing rooms with you too." He looked me up and down.

Would Tyler care? "Don't think like that Josh." I told myself.

Brendon, I think his name was, didn't look that bad. Not at all. He was rather hot.

If Tyler could fuck others, than surely I could too? That would only be fair.

"Why not." I shrugged. As long as it was quick. Brendon eyes instantly filled with lust.

"I'm gonna take over Josh." Vic suddenly appeared. What a prefect timing.
"Okay good."

TYLER'S POV

I was currently grinding my ass into some unknown man. This had been come a routine for me by now. It was how I earned my money. If I didn't have this job, I wouldn't have any money at all.

The man underneath me let out a moan as I grinded against his dick. I used to think that this was gross, but now I don't care anymore.

What is kind of annoying, is that whenever I was doing this and saw a glimpse of Josh, I would feel bad. I don't know why I think like that.

"It isn't a relationship", was something I actually had to remind myself of multiple times a day. It's not like I know what a relationship is either. No one had ever wanted to date me.

It's kind of good though. If I dated someone, I'm sure Frank would do something to fuck that up.

Frank didn't like me being with someone else.

"Time's up." I got off the man's lap and he handed me a $20 bill.

I was ready to finish up my shift as I saw Josh talking to a man at the bar. I wouldn't have to worry right?

I went up them because I was getting horny.

"Joooosh, wanna go to the changing rooms?" I asked.

"I'm working Tyler." He sounded irritated. Had I done something wrong? Was he just in a bad mood?

"Please?" I tried my best to look cute so he would come with me.

"No Tyler, go strip for someone." He sounded even more aggravated.

Why did he have to be so rude? I just turned around, knowing I wasn't welcome there.

I went into the changing rooms and changed into my normal clothes. I really hope that Josh would be in a better mood soon. I really didn't want to go to Chris and Frank.
I hope I can come home with Josh again.

I went out of the changing rooms to see Josh making out with that man that had been sitting by the bar.

I could feel my chest tighten at the sight. Josh had grabbed Brendon's hand and was now pulling him out of the club.

What did just happen? Why do I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

"Remember Tyler, it's not a relationship." I reminded myself for the 100th time this week.