Chapter 8

(A/N) I seriously am considering stanning the neighbourhood. And I've been so addicted to the mystic messenger app lately.

Well anyways, please leave a comment or vote! Love u guys
---

JOSH'S POV

I looked at the two men in front of me kissing. Tyler had his eyes closed and it didn't look like he was enjoying the kiss, but he didn't even try to push him away.

"What the actual fuck is going on." I yelled over the loud music, slamming my hands down on the table.

The man removed his lips from Tyler's and grabbed Tyler's arm and pulled him down on his lap.

I was so shocked. Did he know this guy? Are they together? My mind couldn't comprehend this right now.

The man just smirked at me while stroking Tyler's arm.

"Tell me what is going on, right now or I'm leaving." I said aggressively. Why wasn't Tyler doing anything. I tried looking him in the eye but he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

No one said a word. "Okay, I'll just leave then." I grumbled. Had Tyler been fucking this guy? How could he even look at that man without throwing up?

When I was walking away I could faintly hear Tyler's plead to the man to tell me what was going on. I don't even think I could listen to him right now anyways, let alone kiss him.

I am too grossed out now to work.

I saw Vic in the crowd of all the people and made my way towards him.
"Hey dude." I tapped him on the shoulder.
"What's up?" He nodded at me.

"I was just wondering if you could take over at the bar? I don't feel so well."
"Yeah, sure. Go home and get some rest."

At least he wasn't mad.

I got my stuff and got out of the club. I wasn't in the mood to go home.

I got in my car and was supposed to drive away when someone opened the car door and sat down beside. I let out a little yelp.

I turned around to see Tyler sitting there giggling. "Cute." He said.

"What do you want?" I asked him. I was looking forward to the excuses.
"Please just hear me out." He stared at me.

I just nodded at him to continue.
"We are not in a relationship and you don't have any right to know about my personal life." He stopped.

"Well know you just want to make me forgive you." I rolled my eyes. I know that we aren't dating, but if he was getting fucked by some 50 year old with HIV or some shit, I am allowed to react.

"You know I like being with you." He mumbled while playing with his hands.

"You said you weren't fucking anyone else." I snapped at him. This wasn't fair to me. And yeah, maybe I was a little jealous, so what?

"It's not like I have a choice." He whispered.

"What? Is that dude raping you?" I yelled. Now I was just mad.

"Be quiet please, and no he isn't raping me, I guess."

"What do you mean I guess?"
"It's a long story."
"I have time."  I was looking out the window.

Why does this bother me so much. He was only supposed to be a one night stand.

"Let's talk about it somewhere else then."
It looked like he was shaking while he was talking.

I sighed and started the car. "Where do you want to go?"

"C-can we go to your house? I feel safe there." He smiled a little.
"Sure."

The drive to my house was silent and it felt like it took forever. I was so curious as to what he was going to tell me. And maybe he would tell me about that guy that had came to my apartment and asked for him when we first started fucking.

His life was like one big mystery.

We were now sitting on my couch in an uncomfortable silence. "Tell me then." I broke the silence.

"Well is started with my mum being a drug dealer. She had gotten into some trouble after she got me. She owed some men a lot of cash, like a lot-"  His breath was getting shakier as he was talking.

I grabbed his hand to comfort him. He looked down and smiled a little before wiping a tear away from his cheek.

"Keep going." I rubbed my thumb soothingly over his hand.

"Ehm, well she didn't have the money so she didn't know what to do. The men were in a really dangerous gang and threatened our whole family. I was only 5 at the time. My mum finally had an idea of what she could give them." He was now full on crying.

"What?" I asked.

"Me." He whispered