2 Approval

***

I looked around. I recognized this place... My living room, of my home.

What just happened? That guy? Who was he?

I realized he got made and had zapped me somehow, that made me arrive back home. I don't know where I was before while I was with him but I was glad it was over, hoping to never see him - whoever he was - again. Still scared.

I looked at the time and noticed it was 5am. Sighing, I got up and marched upstairs to my bedroom. I swung the door and opened gasped - the sight in front of me was...

I was grabbed, pulled into the room, and was staring into those same cold and beautiful eyes again.

I couldn't believe he was in my bedroom.

I tried to open my mouth and yell but the way he was looking at me made me keep my mouth shut.

"I see you're back for me..." he whispered to me.

"No..." I said slowly finding my voice. "You're the one who's creeping in my bedroom."

He grinned, and I realized he was still wearing the mask. "I told you, you have to come with me..." he said letting go of my arms and cupping my face in both hands.

"And if I don't?" I said trying to release my head from his hold.

"I have your parents under my control..." He whispered in my face. He inched his face closer so our lips were almost touching - again.

I thought about it. I didn't want to bring my parents into something I knew they didn't know how to solve. After I didn't respond, he smiled and his eyes were shining.

"Is that an 'I'm coming with you' I heard?" He said amused.

I sighed. I don't know how my life got into this mess, but I certainly wasn't enjoying it.

"Yes... But one request?" I said weakly.

"Great."

"Take off the mask." I demanded. He lost all emotion and made it clear he wouldn't do it.

The floor started to rumble again.

"Wh-what's happening?" I asked frightened.

"Shh," He said, placing an arm around my waist and staring into my eyes. "I'm taking you to the castle..."

I pushed his arm away but he simply wouldn't let go. Sighing, I let my body go limp and waited for the rumbling to stop - and that's when my vision was blurred and everything was white while my body was completely still. I could still feel his arms around me but I was unable to look at him by turning my head.

I felt my feet hit a soft ground and my vision cleared - to see the castle once again. I hoped to never come here again but here I was. I turned my head and the masked man was staring at the castle with a long look on his face. Sighing, I placed his arm off my waist and began to walk to the castle. I stopped when I realized what I was wearing.

My blouse was a shocking red, night slippers and I had mid-thigh jean shorts on.

I turned around to find him and jumped back startled because he was right behind me.

"Um... I don't think I should enter the ... the castle... looking like this," I said gesturing to my clothes.

"Don't worry," he said taking my hand. I hated how he thought he could touch me and think I was okay with it, but his strong hand didn't let me go and he led me to the castle. Biting my lip - a bad habit I had - I let him take me for I had no other choice. The one thing I really wanted though was to see his face.