Did you see it coming?

"Mr. Lee, is everything alright? You look pale." The policeman sitting in the front passenger seat turned his head to look at Key.

"Sure, I'm fine," answered the young man evenly. This was not the first time he had sat in a car with two cops, but it was definitely the first time he wasn't handcuffed. How could this even happen? It must be a very bad joke. He tried to run away from his own wedding and ended up on the way to another one? Something looked pretty fishy. Since when were cops chauffeurs?

"Arg, this is too confusing." He sighed. What kind of weird circus was this?

Key could freak out right now, but he didn't. If there was one good thing he had learned from his father, it was how to stay calm and control the situation, no matter what dilemma he was facing.

At that moment it seemed like the best option was to wait until they got to their destination and to leave quietly. How hard could it be to leave a wedding? He only needed to get rid of these two cops, right?

The car stopped and his jaw dropped. The hotel – from the entrance to the wedding hall – was full of men in uniform: the police, the marine, the military. Kibum couldn't believe his eyes.

"Who the fuck are these people? Whose wedding is this?"

___________________________

Taemin scanned the room, corner to corner. He was now alone. Not entirely; he knew the men from the airport were still outside. They said the 'boss' wanted to have a talk with him before 'it' started. Taemin took a look at the invitation on the table: "Choi Minho – Kim Kibum". So his name was 'Minho'? The door opened. He turned around, his curious eyes fixed on the man in front of him. There he was, the 'boss', the 'bridegroom'. Taemin wasn't sure what he was supposed to feel at that moment. He was now overloaded with various emotions.

Anxiety? After all, the men who brought him here were armed. And yet they called this guy 'boss'. To be honest Taemin could already tell who these people were. Guns? Gang tattoos? It was too obvious. But speaking it out loud would make it feel so real, so he didn't dare to.

Relief? Finally, someone might recognize he was not Kibum. It was a misunderstanding and if he explained everything, the 'boss' might understand and let him go.

But what if the other man didn't understand? What would they do to him when he was no longer of use to them?

The man was tall, well built. Even though he was wearing a suit, his muscles were far from hidden. He had an uncontroversially handsome face; his big eyes were especially breathtaking. Taemin hadn't expected the 'boss' to be so young and so attractive.

"He looks nice. Maybe he is," he thought hopefully.

"I'm sorry, as you can see I am not –" Taemin almost managed to tell the man he was not Kim Kibum, whose name he had only read from a sheet of paper when he was suddenly attacked by the bridegroom. A strong hand covered his mouth while the other strangled him mercilessly. Taemin panicked. He felt helpless. He could neither move nor cry for help. The force on his neck was so strong that he was sure he would be killed by a broken neck before he died from lack of oxygen.

"I take everything back. He is far from nice."

To his surprise, the other man loosened his grip.

"Listen, brat, I hate this blind marriage as much as you do, but not everyone is born to be the only heir like you, lucky bastard. Some people have to protect their position from their brothers, even if that includes marrying your gay ass to make father happy. So if you cause me any trouble, I'll break every one of your bones before I blow your brains out. I don't want to see any stupidity. You will now come out of this room and carry out the wedding. And if you try to run away I will break your fucking neck. Understand?"