#16 My Name

"I'm free tonight. Same hotel?"

"Is it from a woman?" Taemin asked when he saw the message on display.

"Of course, it's from a woman," Minho answered with a hint of irritation. Why should he get such a message from a man? Why could Taemin even consider that this message could be from a man?

"Are you going?"

"Can you stay home alone for a while?" For a short moment, he thought of calling Onew to come over. Yet for some reasons, he erased this idea.

"That's not what this is about," Taemin replied.

"Then what is it about?" Minho asked but feared to know the answer to his own question.

"Will you continue seeing others?"

Minho was right. He knew this conversation was overdue. Still, he had hoped to delay it as long as possible.

"Do you expect me not to?"

To counter a question with a counter question, an ever-working strategy which Taemin immediately noticed. But the younger could play this game as well.

"And what would you think about me dating other men? Because last time a man kissed me, you broke my leg. Remember?" Taemin got right to the point.

"Is that what you're expecting me to do? That we would love each other? Like... for real?"

"What if I do?" That was the moment Taemin noticed he went way overboard. He should silent urgently. He knew that. Yet, he couldn't help it. He was fired up for Minho's response.

"I'm not gay, Kibum. For God's sake." Minho literally screamed as if he wanted the world to hear. "Do you expect me to never have sex again?"

"Because you and I, that will never happen. Do you hear me?" Minho lowered this voice after a short pause.

"I got it." Taemin replied, looking straight at Minho as a certification. Minho escapes from his house right away as he couldn't bear seeing that sad expression on the younger's face.

Arrived at the hotel, Minho couldn't forget the argument. For some reason, he had forgotten how much he hated that Kim Kibum person at the beginning. When did he start to care so much about that boy's feelings? He had never given a damn about others. He shouldn't start doing it now. Empathy was poison for business. Because that's so ... human.

"What's wrong with you today?" A female voice disturbed his thoughts.

"What do you mean?" Minho sighed.

"You are not... into it," the young woman said as she lifted her head from between his legs.

"Got someone you like?" This question annoyed Minho. Why did everybody want to talk about feeling today?

"What bullshit are you talking about?"

"Well, your little man doesn't want to wake up. That's never happened before, " she chuckled.

"Then maybe you're not trying hard enough."

"Oh honey, I'm not the one who's not hard enough," she said, mocking.

"Be careful," Minho warned, grabbing her by her neck.

"Calm down. I just meant I can't do anything if it's not me you want to f*ck." The woman explained through her breaths.

She might be right, but that was something Minho would never admit. Nevertheless, it was a clear sign when you're thinking about the fight with your fake husband while a porn star was lying in your bed.