#18 Our Secrets

Minho woke up to an angelic face and the most comfortable warm next to him. Minho couldn't remember the last time he fell asleep next to someone else. Maybe he never did. He wasn't the type to cuddle. Damn it, he hadn't even had a teddy bear as a child. Yet, having Taemin in his arms felt so right. He could be used to this feeling, the gang leader thought.

"Good morning," Minho greeted as Taemin opened his eyes. The younger didn't reply. Instead all Taemin did was staring at him emotionlessly. After a few seconds, Taemin sat up, looking around. Then, reality hit him hardly as he looked down the blanket, only to discover his naked body.

"Holy shit, what the f*ck?" He exclaimed while jumping off the bed, looking for his clothes.

"Kibum," Minho called out in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"What the hell happened last night?" Taemin asked in shock. However, Minho was much more shocked. He now got the idea, Taemin might have forgotten last night. That bastard of a half-brother did drug the younger boy.

"Kibum, calm down," Minho said, reaching out for Taemin, but Taemin stepped back.

"Did we...?" Taemin asked while putting on his shirt.

"Yes, we did." Minho answered.

"Why?"

"Why?" Minho repeated the question. He couldn't think of a proper way to answer it. "Because we love each other?" His mind suggested. But was it love?

"Because..." Minho tried to find the right words but failed. Taemin patiently waited for Minho's explanation. Yet, watching the older struggling looking for an answer, he couldn't help but laugh.

Minho's eyebrows raised as he realized the situation.

"You remembered," Minho exclaimed and Taemin's laughter only got louder.

"You should have seen your face," Taemin added. By that Minho approached the other boy, pulling Taemin back to bed for a kiss.

"Do you want to kill me with a heart attack?" Minho asked, acting mad.

"That's your punishment for being a dick to me lately." Taemin replied.

"You're gonna pay for that." Minho whispered in Taemin's ear before playing kisses on the younger's neck. Taemin moaned, and Minho took that as an encouragement to continue. Just then Taemin's phone rang. Recognizing the ringtone, Taemin pushed Minho away.

"Leave it," Minho said, pulling Taemin back into his arms.

"Minho, let go," Taemin demanded as he reached for his phone. Minho, still holding on his husband, buried his face in Taemin's neck again and worked his way down.

"You can answer the call, but I won't stop." He stated.

"You want to do that while I'm on the phone ... with my mom?" Taemin raised his eyebrows, waiting for answer he already knew.

"Great, you mood killer," Minho called out, finally letting go.

"May I?" Taemin tactfully waved with his phone to signal his need of privacy. Minho nodded.

"I'll be taking a shower," the older said, placing a soft kiss on Taemin's lips.

While the cold water running through his body, it came to his mind that K's mom ran away when he was young. How old was K at that time? Four or Five? How is it possible he was talking to his mom? Grabbing the towel, Minho got out of the shower to eavesdrop the conversation.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to lie to you... I know... I know... Ok... I got it... Ok... I love you too."

"I love you too?" Minho repeated the last past in his head. Taemin should better be talking to his mom for real.