One step

Jonghyun woke up and his head was as heavy as if someone had placed a huge stone on it. He wasn't one of those people who stayed in bed after waking up. However, this time he knew he couldn't get up so easily. With great effort, he turned to his right, hoping to reduce the dizziness. But when his face touched Key's, he was wide awake. He rubbed his eyes twice to ensure that what he saw was real. Was Key really lying next to him? Naked? Immediately he looked down. If he was not wearing a skin-colored body, then he was also naked. He grabbed a pillow to cover himself, although Key was still sleeping and he knew no one could see him. But why was he feeling so ashamed?

Probably because you're waking up next to a man. Naked. A voice in his head shouted.

He picked up the silk blanket, which was laying halfway on the floor and covered Key before he tiptoed into the bathroom. He turned on the cold water and leaned his head against the wall. So this was what people called a mental blackout. He remembered that he had drunk, but that was all that was left in his memories. When he'd studied in London, his fellow students had often said he represented all Asian clichés. He was a nerd, a math wizard. He had a strict father with ridiculously high expectations. He'd needed 2 months to pronounce "R" correctly. And of course, he had the alcohol tolerance level of a 14-year-old. All he needed was to drink a slug of liquor and everyone would notice because his face would instantly turn red like a tomato. So what the hell had made him drink that much?

The answer lies on the bed. Naked. The voice said again as if it was mocking him.

Jonghyun tried to sort through his memories. Key and him, they had talked and fooled around and then they had drunk a little bit.

A lot.

Well, they'd drank a lot. The memories were like a dream. They appeared in the wrong orders and made ​​no sense.

They were on the beach.

They'd tried to build something; surely not a sandcastle. Right?

Something happened to his glasses because they were broken.

Were they naked at any one time? Because he remembered undressing on the beach. "Maybe we were nude bathing and fell asleep like that." Jonghyun tried to calm down. The panic earlier had made him forget his clothes. He came out of the shower, hoping Key would still be sleeping and he could get dressed before Key woke up. Tough luck, there Key stood. Dressed. And he was, once again, only covered with a single towel. Key smiled when he saw him. That was a good sign, right? Maybe they hadn't done anything... for real. He took all his courage and walked toward to Key. Yet before he could say a word, Key kissed him passionately and he kissed back, as if it were a reflex.

"What have I done to deserve this?" Jonghyun asked after he grabbed a deep breath.

"Oh, you know it very well." Key winked. With these words Key went into the bathroom, leaving Jonghyun alone with even more confusion.

I know this chapter is really short. I wanted to post this together with the 2Min part. But it took me longer than I expected since the chapter was going to be too long. So I decided to update 2 couple seperately. 2Min will be back asap.
So what do you think, did Jongkey do it? (>‿◠)✌