Chapter 2: brother talk

Conor's POV~
It had been few hours since we left Joe's house and I haven't seen jack since we got home. He just went straight to his room. I've decided go have that talk with him now. I didn't bother to knock but I wish I had. The sight in front of me made my heart break into a million tiny pieces. Jack was curled up on his bed with his laptop sat on his legs. His face was red and puffy from crying, tears were still streaming from his eyes now.

Jacks POV~
Joe had uploaded his video at 7pm so I sat and watched it. It was funny I guess, I just wished he had edited the player part out. After watching the video I had a quick scroll through the comments, however a quick scroll soon turned into about an hour and a half. The majority of them were aimed at me, not in a nice way either.

(The comments)
How is Jack the player, no person in their right mind would get with him!
And now every single girl that watches this vid finds Jack disgusting.
He is so ugly no body would want him!
Alone forever.

Jacks POV~
Each one felt like a stab in my chest. I couldn't breath, I felt ashamed, ugly and unwanted. That's when the tears started. I've got no idea how long I cried for. I was still sobbing when Conor walked in. I was originally sat on top of the covers with no top on but as soon as the door open I pulled them over me, right up to my chin. I didn't want anybody to see my ugly body, not even my own brother. Conor had a confused look on his face as he come and sat down next to me. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked. I couldn't bare to talk so I just shoved my computer in his direction. He sat silently and read through the comments. After, he gave me a tight hug. "Don't listen to them, they have no idea what they're talking about. You're my perfect little brother!"
"But Conor they're right. Why would anyone want me. You can sing, Joe has his impressions, Caspar has his book and film and what am I? Nothing" The tears welled up in my eyes again. "I don't deserve to even live Conor"
"Look, Jack you have to stop this crazy talk. I'm calling the boys and we're all going to discuss this, okay?"
"Yeah I guess. What if they think I'm stupid?"
"Don't worry, they won't"