Chapter 6

Messages between jack and Conor
TO Conor: I think I'm in love
From: strange, Maisy just told me the same thing ;)
To: really?!
From: you like her don't you? Just tell her mate what's the worst that could happen?
To: she says no and hates me as much as I hate myself
From: ffs Jack have you not got the hint? She loves you too.
To: she loves me?
From: get in here now.
To: omw

Jacks POV: all the boys are here along with Zoe and Anna! What are they doing here? Conor tells the girls to go to the other room whilst we stay here. "What's this all about" I ask. "Wellll we want to talk about you, and Maisy" Caspar said. "There's nothing to talk about. I like her, apparently she likes me but Conor was probably telling lies"
" Hey! I'm not lying, I even recorded her telling me." What? So she did say she loved me. Conor grabbed his phone and played the video. " Conor, I think I'm in love, with Jack" That was Maisy's voice for sure.

"Well what do I do?" I ask. "Mate that's obvious, ask her on a date" ,Joe told me, " right, Caspar and Josh will help you choose what to wear, no arguing. Me and Oli will go book a restaurant , Conor can go tell Maisy and Mikey, you just, erm, help Caspar and Josh."
I walked to my room, the three boys followed me. "Right you're gonna have to get out of those baggy rags you're wearing, now." Josh said, firmly. " I can't, not in front of you all" " buddy come on, you're fitter than all of us, you have to" Caspar managed to persuade me. Slowly I pulled my jumper over my head, I heard the boys mutter something under their breath about the bruises and cuts. Next I pulled down by bottoms and kicked them off my feet. "You happy now?" I asked. " you never told us about that" mikey said, he sounded upset. "Never mind. Now what am I going to wear?" I said trying to change the topic. " oh yeah well I was thinking black skinny ripped jeans, white V neck and black leather jacket?" Caspar suggested. Both boys agreed with him, meaning I had basically no choice. I mean it's not a bad outfit but it shows my body quite a lot. Well, more than I would like to at least.

Maisy's POV~
What was going on, Zoë and Anna and separated the girls and boys for some reason, meaning that we had to move into my bedroom. They were acting so strange. We sat for a minute as so whilst the two girls whispered to one another.  Suddenly they burst into action. " So Maisy, me and Anna have decided to set you up on a", Zoe looked at Anna and together they shouted," a blind date!"
" what? But I, I have no clothes ready or anything!" Panic began to rush through my veins.
"It's okay, we've got you sorted" Anna told me. They handed me quite a trendy outfit, it was cute! I went into the bathroom and pulled on the dress. I didn't normally wear dresses. It was black and was quite tight fitted. The straps went about midway down my shoulder and the waist had triangular cut outs either side. The suede black heels they gave me were gorgeous! The heel was 2 inches tall with a little bow on the back.  Next were my accessories, a gold necklace with a tiny heart charm on it, and a pair of stunning gold earrings. Finally, I was ready.