A Closet Party, and Strange Dreams

Albus and Scorpius were released early the next morning, and they went to classes as per usual.

During potions, Nyx asked what had happened, and the two boys said they'd tell her later at lunch.

As the day went on, the first Quidditch match of the year was approaching, it was Friday, and the big game was that night. Albus and Scorpius had been practicing, but they knew they needed to be their best if they were to win against Gryffindor.

   Nyx would be cheering in the stands, supporting her Slytherin friends, rather than her own house, because no matter where her house loyalty lie, she knew in her heart that her real loyalties lay with that of her best friends.

"So, have you two talked about anything special lately?" Nyx asked, as Rose Granger-Weasley strode up to the Slytherin table.

Albus nodded his head up and down, saying yes, but his cousin had caught his interest. Normally, she wouldn't make a scene of things in the Great Hall, except today was a bit different.

"Scorpius, I wanted to speak with you." Rose stated matter of factly. Scorpius looked at Albus, who looked cross, to say the least.

Albus' face blatantly read "What is she doing here, messing with you?"

    It was the look Scorpius received every time he had flirted with Rose before, but now he knew he had feelings for Albus. He needed to give himself and Albus a chance, even if it did end his slightly budding flirtship with Rose.

"Rose, I need to speak with you as well, but I need Albus to come with, if that's okay?" Scorpius asked, looking to Albus for support.

"If he must, then I should think he'd be welcome to come with." Rose said, walking away with Albus and Scorpius following.

    The three walked to the room of requirement, Nyx quietly following, although she probably shouldn't have been eavesdropping. Nyx saw the three walk into the room, and then the door disappeared. Great!

Teddy Lupin was running down the hallway, and he ran right into Nyx.

"I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to slam into you, I just I was running from James and-" Teddy stopped and looked at Nyx, her purple hair had turned into a light pink.

"You're a metamorphmagus." Teddy said, and he made his hair turn a fiery red.

"Yep! I actually don't know where I inherited it from. Sometimes I feel like it's from a past life, and I have weird dreams about it. Someone named Remus, and a girl named Tonks I think, I never knew them, but I know that there's a part of me that isn't really me, like I had been someone else. Why am I telling you this anyways? You don't really care." Nyx said, with a shrug. Teddy was quiet, he couldn't think straight. How on earth did she know about his parents? And how did she know their names, and the dreams? Where did the dreams come in?
He had some questions that needed answering.

"Nyx, let's go into the room of requirement. I have a few questions to ask you, about that man and woman in your dreams." Teddy said shakily. He never talked about his parents much, the only person he talked to was Harry, and Harry basically adopted Teddy as his own.

    The door opened, and Teddy and Nyx walked in. They noticed Scorpius and Albus with Rose, but the two walked to the other side of the room.

"Nyx. . . Do you have any known relation to those two people?" Teddy asked.

Nyx shook her head no, "Nope. Not a clue, but Newt Scamander is my great-great uncle. My mom's grandfather's brother."

Teddy laughed, and thought for a minute.

"What was the man's full name, and did he have a um, condition?" Teddy asked, ruffling his hair nervously.

"Remus John Lupin. And he was bitten at a young age by a werewolf by the name of Fenrir Greyback. His condition is now a days, commonly known as lycanthropy. And the woman, her full name was Nymphadora Tonks. She was a metamorphmagus, and she was an auror." Nyx said matter of factly. She knew these people like the back of her hand, but she never understood why.

"Nyx, I think, I have an idea of why you know these people in such detail. But I can't be sure, does anyone else know about this?" Teddy asked.

"Nope, just you, and my parents of course." She said, "Although, we should probably ask Professor Mcgonagall why I'm having these dreams. Let's go find her." Nyx said, dragging Teddy off with her.

****

    Albus and Scorpius had sat in two chairs across from Rose.

Rose whom had wanted to speak first, said what she needed.

"Scorpius, I like you, I really do, but it's as a friend. Nothing more. Besides, I like someone else. She's really quite nice, a bit loud at times, but I like her."

    Albus, who had more or less been expecting his cousin to say something else, was dumbfounded. Rose Granger-Weasley liked a girl. Not that it mattered, Albus was in love with a boy, but it was a bit of a shock.

"Who is she?" Albus asked, relief flooding through him.

"Her name's Kiara. She's a Slytherin, and she likes me too." Rose said, blushing slightly.

"Well, Albus and I. . . We're dating." Scorpius said, his face slightly red.

"We are? I mean did we officiate it?" Albus asked, sort of at loss for words.

"Well, if we didn't earlier, we did now." Scorpius said, hugging Albus, and lightly kissing his cheek.

   Albus was more red than Rose's Gryffindor robes.

The three walked out of the room of requirement, and Scorpius was never happier.

He had everything he could ever want, and at that moment, everything was perfect.

Little did anyone know, it was the calm before the storm.