Christmas

Albus walked into Number 12 Grimmauld place, his family already inside, and everyone was happy. James and Lily, whom had been behind with Harry, walked into the place, and James heard Mrs. Black- the crazy bat she was, yelling about the evil that were any wizard or witch of any rank but Pureblood, and she kept muttering about blood traitors, yet again. 

"Ginny, didn't I call a wizard artist to have them paint her a television or something? I don't think the blanket we threw over her will help shut her up." Harry sighed, as Sirius had told him before he had passed, 'I tried taking the crazy bat's picture off the wall, but it wouldn't budge.'
Harry laughed at the memory, thinking of his long deceased Godfather, and then of Remus, because hell if Sirius was somewhere, Remus would have followed.

Albus took his belongings upstairs to his room that he'd always stayed at in Grimmauld place. He heard Mrs. Black cursing about the Noble house of Black being infested, then lost interest as she found something else to do.

Albus' room when staying at Number 12 was what would have been Sirius' old room years ago. James had Regulus' room, and Lily had a spare room, which she insisted on painting it blue.

The rest of Albus' cousins had the spare room that his father, mother, aunt, and uncle used to hang around in.

As Albus walked into the room, and placed his suitcase on the ground, and Bandit's cage was on the ground temporarily. He looked at the worn red paint, what would have been a vibrant color years and years before, when Sirius had been a boy. Albus ran his hand along the wall, wondering, what it would have been like to be a Gryffindor in a Slytherin household.

Would Sirius have felt just as alone as Albus did at times? Albus could tell that Mrs. Black was not at all a pleasant person, but they had dismissed Sirius when he became a Gryffindor, and they must have alienated him, at some point. Albus looked around the room, then with a start jumped back into the bedside table, staring at a dark figure.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" Albus said, his wand pointed at the man that had just casually appeared in the room. His hair was long, sort of thick, and most definitely a jet black color. He laughed, a composure of calm on his face, as he looked around the room.

"Hasn't changed much since I was last in here. Always hated this house." The man said with a shrug, looking at all of the Gryffindor house banners and colors displayed all over the room. "The only thing that has changed, is a Slytherin in my bedroom."

The man gave a disdainful sniff, then looked at Albus whom had his wand out and pointed.

"What are you gonna do with that? Hex me?" The man asked, gesturing to the wand. Albus thought about it, and decided the man wouldn't cause him too much harm. Albus hadn't heard the man say 'My bedroom', as he was too busy with thoughts whirring through his mind at the time.

"Like I said, who are you?" Albus asked, placing his wand in his robes.

"Sirius Black. Yeah, yeah, I'm supposed to be dead, whatever- yada yada ya. Heard it earlier today, kid. So, who's are you? Potter? Weasley? Granger? I honestly can't keep up with this family much longer, there's so many of you." Sirius cracked his neck, and then sat on the bed, gesturing for Albus to come sit as well.

"I'm Albus. Um, well fully it's Albus Severus Potter."

"Okay, you're my godson's kid- wait, did you just say snivellus?" Sirius asked, slightly outraged. Why on Earth, would Harry name his son after that greasy haired, obnoxious, conniving man?