What's a wifi, and who's technology?

Thursday started with a bang and a burst of color on Scorpius' robes. Nyx had been trying to color Scorpius' robes blue for some sort of prank she'd done with her best friends Jinx and Breanna. Breanna had wanted the robes to be pink, and Jinx had wanted them to be a brighter green than normal. This idea had happened to splatter color changing dye all over Scorpius' school uniform. He now looked like a walking strobe light.

"Albus, why couldn't Nyx have splattered your robes?" Scorpius complained, attempting to cipher the color off with his own wand.

"I don't know, I'm not the one who talks about some weird thing called Wi-Fi, and cellphones. I mean, I only have an owl to deliver my messages." Albus said with a shrug. He really didn't know what the heck Wi-Fi was, or why Nyx and her two muggleborn best friends were obsessed with trying to install it at Hogwarts. He also didn't understand half of their references to something called Disney, and whatever shows were on the magical Netflix with television. Sure, Albus had seen a tv, he had one at home, but as he was almost always at school, he never really watched any programs. Albus understood technology, but he hadn't really been given the chance to see what it could really do, as the school still used older ways of teaching.

Scorpius just kept trying to magic the color off, as the two walked to the Great Hall, most of the students passing staring at the boys as if they had four heads connected to one body.

Breanna, one of Nyx's friends whom Scorpius and Albus hadn't gotten to know too well, strolled up to them. She was a nice girl, with auburn like hair and hazel eyes. Breanna was a fangirl- to put it in geeky nerd like terms. Albus nodded at her, still trying to help a complaining Scorpius with his colorful house robes.

"Want some help?" Breanna asked, with a giggle that slipped out.

"That'd be great, thanks. I'd assume you know the counter jinx for this monstrosity?" Scorpius asked, indicating his robes.

"Sure do!" She chirped, her smile the slightest bit mischievous.

"Great! Could you cast the counter curse, so my boyfriend here doesn't look like a walking paint palette anymore?" Albus asked, slight annoyance in his voice. If it hadn't been for Nyx and her Fandom obsessed friends, Scorpius wouldn't have been a Picasso painting.

"Just- one thing," Breanna requested, a look of pure joy on her features.

"Anything." Albus and Scorpius said in unison. Albus didn't want any more pranks on his boyfriend, nor on himself.

"You two have to watch every Disney movie with Nyx, Jinx, and I for the rest of the week, and you have to go to the spring dance when spring comes around." She said, just as Nyx and Jinx walked over.

Scorpius remembered Jinx, how could he not? She was the shortest girl he had ever came across, and she had vibrant violet eyes. Everything about her was a bit odd, but it was a good sort of odd. Scorpius was reminded of the time he had met Albus' aunt; Luna Lovegood. Jinx reminded Scorpius of Luna, except Jinx seemed more rooted when it came to thoughts and talking with friends.

Albus walked over to Nyx just as she arrived.
"Hi, Nyx. Can you fix Scorpius' robes please? Because you know, it'd be ever so tempting to release a jar full of live spiders into your Common Room as revenge for waking up to you three and your little color war." Albus muttered under his breath, a cold glare on his face.

Nyx hurried and fixed her friend's robes, making a mental note to not make a habit of pissing Albus off.

Scorpius rolled his eyes, he didn't mind pranks, but if the friends were to turn to a prank war, he and Albus would get the last laugh.
"Nyx, I was wondering what spell you used to make the ink change color? I've never read of it in any of my spell books." Scorpius said. This was the first spell he'd come across that he didn't know of.