Epilogue

It had been three years since the Second Battle of Hogwarts.

Nyx and Scorpius had been in college for two years now, the both of them studying muggle areas of learning for a change.
Albums had been gone for three years. Scorpius would visit his grave every once in a while, wishing that he could see Albus again. Of course, Scorpius had somehow managed to inherit the invisibility cloak, and the resurrection stone. Everyone had decided that destroying the elder wand was for the best.

Harry had kept in touch with Scorpius and Draco, and eventually the families had become closer than ever. It was always painful around holidays, to see the empty space where Albus should have been.

Scorpius had walked over to Albus' grave for the thousandth time in April. He dusted the layer of dirt off of the headstone, and tossed the dead flowers from last month. He placed a pot of marigolds down, stood up and left.

"LOOK OUT!" A teenage girl was racing uncontrollably on her horse right towards Scorpius.

Alarmed, Scorpius ran out of the way, nearly trampling over the newly planted marigolds.

"Really Brooke? You couldn't have waited for mom and dad to get through the IM portal too? They're going to kill us!" The newcomer, a boy with blonde hair and stormy grey-sea green eyes snapped at his sister.

"Oh, like you'd know any better? Is that why you let Sarah ride a 3 year old Pegasus alone? Luke seriously, you may be a brainiac but you let our little sister ride an untrained horse!" The girl, Brooke said, rolling her eyes. She pulled her dark wavy hair up into a pony tail.

Scorpius watched in shock, noting that the newcomers had purple and orange shirts on. The girl had been wearing orange, and the boy had purple. Out of the corner of his eye, Scorpius saw a flash of orange movement.

"Gods! You children never listen! If I didn't know any better I'd think you two were Hermes' legacies and not Poseidon's!" A woman with ringlets of blonde hair ran over to the two teens.

"You know, we could have just ridden Blackjack here." A man with black hair casually walked over, a smirk playing on his features.

"Shut it, Seaweed Brain." The woman said as the man walked up behind her. "Did you leave Sarah with Piper?"

"Well why would I take our three year old on a quest? At least these two know what they're doing."

"Percy, they're 18! That's not old enough to be out hunting monsters-,"

The girl, who was still mounted on her roan Pegasus, spoke.
"Mom, you and dad were saving the world before you were our age, and uncle Magnus died at 16, might I remind you."

"Yeah! And the oracle did say that we had a quest." The boy piped up.

Then in unison the two began to recite some sort of prophecy.

"Two will go East to the land of believed fiction, legacies of enemies united as one, the daughter of Athena, and Poseidon's son; a battleground, deaths of a mere few, and one grievance sent a family awry. Turn back time, and with Pandora's box, the fate of a hidden world is on the clock.
Beware the past, it might be repeated, as plight occurs often without reason."

"So, we have a quest that includes you both- because well Dad's the only son of Poseidon. And mom's a daughter of Athena." The girl, Brooke said grinning triumphantly.

Scorpius watched as the encounter unfolded, wondering why he hadn't spoken up yet.

"Annabeth, they have a point." The man, Scorpius assumed to be Percy, said.

The boy, Luke turned and looked to find Scorpius awkwardly standing by Albus' grave.

"How long have you been standing there?"

Scorpius stuttered, "Who? Me? I've been here since your sister nearly ran me over. Who are you people?"

"I'm Luke, my sister is Brooke, and those two over there are my parents."

Scorpius nodded, holding his wand at his side. He didn't know if magic worked on these people- it might but they weren't mere muggles.

Percy walked over, Annabeth following behind. Scorpius noted that the two had bronze weaponry of sorts, as did the two siblings.

"So, where are we exactly?" Percy asked.

"Well, you're in the U.K., but most of us call this place the Wizarding World. You aren't like the usual muggles, are you?"

"It's real? Hogwarts isn't really just a fictional place?" Brooke asked, excitement rising in her voice.

"How do you know about Hogwarts?" Scorpius asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"It's in the book series- Harry Potter. My favorite
book series!" Brooke said.

"Okay- well I know that Harry wouldn't just up and publish a book about his life, so what is going on?"  Scorpius mumbled to himself. Then, a realization dawned upon him.

"You!" He pointed at Percy,
"You're the one from the Percy Jackson books, aren't you?"

"Books?" Percy said, glancing at Annabeth in confusion.

"Yeah, the ones with you and Annabeth, and Grover. About the quests and fighting Kronos, then later when you were kidnapped by Hera, and then you both became a part of the seven with Hazel, Frank, Leo, Piper, and Jason. And then you both fell into Tartarus, and then come Blood of Olympus, you had a nosebleed and woke your evil great grandma, Gaea, up." Scorpius explained rapidly.

"Okay, that's just odd. Do you think we could find Harry?" Annabeth asked, her stormy gray eyes calculating.

"Yeah, oh I'm Scorpius by the way."

"Nice to meet you." Brooke said, smiling.

"Let's figure this mess out." Luke said, following Scorpius to the house far in the distance.

"Well it seems we have a quest on our hands, and people to resurrect."
Percy said, shrugging and following the others.