Salazar's request

Albus awoke the next morning to a pounding headache, and Scorpius no where to be seen.

'Just great,' he thought, as he began to get dressed for the day. Albus walked down to get breakfast, and noticed more people than normal staring at him. Most of them, people from his house, but he didn't care. He was always stared at.

As Albus walked past the house tables, he looked up at the Head Table where the professors were, and saw his grandparents; Lily and James, and he looked to the left of them and found Hagrid, Professor Sprout, Professor Flitwick, and Professor Mcgonagall at the head of the table. Professor Mcgonagall looked troubled, and as Albus looked to the right of the table where there were more teachers seated, he saw his father among them conversing sourly as Harry's gaze was directed at a woman in pink.

    Albus looked past his father, to find Remus and Sirius disguised as his giant black dog animagus form, then looking past the two of them, he found someone he never expected to see, after all that had happened last year, this was something he wouldn't have expected.

    Albus Dumbledore sat at the end of the table, looking as merry as could be. Albus shook his head, and as he realized he was standing in the middle of the room between the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tables, he began to stride quickly to the Slytherin table.

Albus sat down next to Thomas when he arrived, glancing down the line to find Scorpius missing yet again.

"Good morning, Albus." Thomas said cheerily, as owls flew overhead delivering the mail.

"Good morning, Thomas." Albus replied, smiling ever so slightly.

Albus glanced up, and saw a pure white owl with black flecks speckled through the feathers, headed straight for him with a strange determination. The bird landed in front of Albus' plate, and attached to her leg was a note. Albus quickly untied the letter, and took it from the owl, hoping she would fly away. The owl instead, hooted affectionately, and settled herself on Albus' shoulder.

'This day keeps getting stranger and stranger.' Albus thought, as he tried his best to ignore the owl.
Albus stored the note in his robes so he could read it later, and stood up to leave the table. Albus left the Great Hall with a snowy owl on his shoulder, and his first year friend trailing behind him.

-

Albus and Thomas were walking down to the dungeons when Albus stopped, making Thomas falter in his steps. The owl perched on Albus' shoulder hooted indignantly, and lightly pecked his head. Albus looked down the hall, and saw Nyx and Scorpius conversing quietly. Scorpius seemed tense, from his posture at least, and Albus could hear their voices quietly echoing down the hall.

" . . . I don't know what to do, if it carries on like this, I may not be able to stay in class." Albus heard Scorpius' voice down the corridor, but Albus decided he shouldn't eavesdrop on his friends, and walked to the Slytherin dormitory. Albus and Thomas sat in the common room together, the owl hadn't left Albus' side, and kept pestering him whenever Albus moved.

"You're a bothersome owl, you know that?" He sighed, as the bird started pulling his hair and squawking, in an attempt to get Albus to leave his common room.

Thomas was finishing a potions assignment, and Albus had finally pulled the note out of his robes pocket to read it.

'The chamber has been opened, the locket's soul once broken it had been, is now alive and beating sound, through the depths of forests hidden, soon He shall come, and lo behold the Slytherin who holds the key of keeper's, the one who could end it all, or become the father's reaper.'