The Death Eaters Arise

It was a cold, and chilly night, as were most from the month of December. Among them, a woman was smiling deviously, her lips pulling up to show crooked teeth, and a maniacal glint in her eye.

Her daughter had been deemed leader of the lot, only if temporarily.

"You all are here today, because the rise of the Dark Lord shall come again, and no one shall stop us!" The young girl yelled, searching the crowd. Among the throng, were Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy, but their son was missing.

Narcissa whom had noticed this as soon as she had glanced around, hoped that this new 'leader', whatever her name, wouldn't notice as well. Draco was with his son, and they would be attempting to fix their relationship, as Draco had become closed off to others after Astoria died. This included becoming closed off to his own son, when his son had needed him most.

"Where's Draco?" Bellatrix hissed, coming around to Narcissa's side.

Narcissa tried to keep her voice even, any evidence of fear could get her killed.

"Draco could not attend this meeting, as he has gone to take Scorpius home for the holidays." She whispered curtly, her face pale with a light sheen of sweat, under the moonlight.

Many of the werewolves whom were still following the way of life that Fenrir Greyback had paved a path for, were in attendance, as was everyone else, among them a few new recruits.

"Very well 'Sissy, but if I find he didn't come because he's ignoring the call, and Draco doesn't bring the child, then I'm afraid that something will have to happen to put things back in place." Bellatrix said, the air of a menacing threat in her words, was distributed in a harsh whisper.

Narcissa nodded, knowing that she never wanted this for her son.

Lucius took his wife's hand, and squeezed it tightly. There was no getting out of this, no matter how desperately they wanted to.

-

The young woman, that had announced herself as Delphi, addressed the crowd of Death Eaters, the people most loyal to her father, were all here. All were accounted for, but one. Her dear cousin Draco.

Fine. She'd just tell her father when she brought him back, and he'd deal with the blood traitor.

She turned back to the crowd, and silenced them, sending the dark mark up into the sky.

"You all know what needs to be done. Kill whomever you must, but don't get caught. Overrun the ministry, and make sure that the minister is dead, once and for all. She's escaped one too many times from my father, what with her best friends, and she should have been dead years ago." She said, her intent bent on making Hermione Granger break, no matter what the cost. She'd get Harry's secrets, and then they'd destroy Harry, and everyone he held dear, once and for all.