"Shut up, you know you love me"

08.05.16

                               LadyNoir
🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞

"Give me your Miraculouses, Bug and Noir!" Another akumatized villain cried out.

You read that right. Another akumatized villain.

"In your dreams, Nightscare!" The famous heroine, Ladybug shouted. She swung her yoyo and landed on a roof, Chat Noir following behind.

"M'Lady, was that a pun? I think you're falling for me!" He sighed happily, hands clasped together and next to his cheek.

"Not the time for side comments, Chat. Have any idea where the akuma could be?" She glanced at her partner and back to the threat, scanning her eyes all over their form.

"Hmm, no clue! My guess is that it's in the dream catcher around their neck." Chat pointed out, dodging an attack from Nightscare.

"Smart thinking, Kitty! Distract them for me! I got a plan!" Ladybug started to zip her way to the villain. Chat followed his partner's orders, making sure to avoid getting hit.

The spotted heroine called out for her lucky charm. For once, an item that will be useful.

"I don't mean to alarm you or anything, bugaboo, but I think it's time we wake Nightscare from their unpleasant dream!" The cat boy jump from building to building, making his way around to his Lady.

Ladybug groaned at her partner's puns. She quickly set the red and black alarm clock to ring obnoxiously.

Nightscare covered their ears, completely annoyed at the constant ringing. Chat made a run for it and grabbed the dream catcher necklace from the akumatized civilian.

He tossed it to Ladybug, jumping out of the way from another attack.

"Time to stop this nightmare!" Ladybug crushes the dream catcher in her palms, a black and purple moth fluttering out of the item.

"De-evilize!" The heroine threw her trusty yo-yo towards the creature, catching it and cleansing the moth to turn it into a white butterfly. "Bye bye little butterfly!"

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She threw the alarm clock into the air, causing a swarm of ladybugs to go around and cleaning up the damage that was done during the battle.

"Pound it!" The blond and blunette teen heroes fist pumped: their way of celebrating their work.

                                         **

"Come on, Chat, please stop with the puns!" Ladybug covered her ears. The poor girl had to suffer the horrible puns everyday.

"Fine, fine, I'll stop. But-" the feline
Hero smirked, " you have to say one pun!" He stood there, on the Eiffel Tower, waiting for her to speak.

"What? What kind of request is that!? Out of all things, you ask for a pun in return?!?" She stood up, crossing her arms.

"You don't like that? Hm... Let me think... I got it! Would you rather kiss me to stop the puns?" Chat raised his brows in a flirtatious manner.

Ladybug's cheeks flushed a really faint pink, "You're really starting to bug me, Kitty."

The boy chuckled, "Shut up, you know you love me, bugaboo~" he leaned in and pecked her cheek.

The girl rolled her blue-bell eyes and pushed him away," Sure, keep telling yourself that. We'll see if that ever happens~"

🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞

Well that was short... Oops?