"Same Situation"

08.11.16 - 08.12.16

                               MariChat
🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸

Marinette was leaning on her balcony railing. She hummed a small tune as her tears rolled down her cheeks. She was planning on letting go.

She was planning on letting go of her feelings towards her classmate, Adrien Agreste.

She was tired of her many unsuccessful attempts to confess toward the blond. She was sick of hoping for a relationship with the model that could have any girl he wants.

"Princess? What's wrong?" A male voice spoke up behind her. She could recognize that tone and nickname anywhere. It was her lovable kitty, Chat Noir- the only person who calls her princess.

Marinette wiped her tears before she turned her head slightly to face the superhero. "Hey, kitty. What brings you here?" She smiled up at him. He walked towards her, standing next to her as he also leaned on the balcony.

"Well, I went on a run to try to clear my mind on things and then I saw you. So I decided to why not visit my beautiful princess on this peaceful night?" He nudged her slightly with his elbow, winning himself a giggle from the girl next to him. "So now, why are you up here instead of in your room?"

"Same as the reason to why you went on a run. I wanted to clear a few thoughts." She sighed. "Chat, I'm planning on letting go my love for a certain boy at school."

Chat frowned a bit. "How come? You used to tell me you were head over heels for him. What changed your mind?" He was curious. He loved seeing her eyes sparkle over her special someone, often wishing he was the one she was talking about.

"He never notices me. I can barely talk to him without unraveling into a stuttering mess. It's hard you know? Trying to confess when you're nervous and afraid of rejection." She rubbed her upper arms slightly, out of embarrassment. "He's popular, I'm not. He's everything to me, but I'm nothing to him."

"I feel you. I'm on the same boat as you when it comes to my Lady. I can't seem to bring myself to be confident around her. Yeah, I can be cocky, but that's to hide my nervousness. She's everything I'm not." He glanced down towards the streets of Paris. "I have also thought of letting go my love for Ladybug..."

Marinette's eyes widen a tad bit. "I guess we are stuck in the same situation, aren't we?" She sadly giggled. Both teens had tears flowing down their cheeks.

"Who's the boy?" Marinette jumped at the sudden question. "Who's the boy that has your heart in the palm of his hand?" Chat was slightly mad.

"Adrien. Adrien Agreste." She obliged. She felt Chat become tense. He lightly shook his head and looked dissapointed in himself.

"I'm sorry, Marinette." He spoke up. Marinette looked up at the hero, confused. Why was he apologizing to her? Why was he upset?

"Why are you apologizing? It's not a big deal, really. I knew from the start there is zero to no chance for me to be in a relationship." She looked at the Eiffel Tower, "It's funny how I used to think that we would one day go on a date, get married, have three kids, and live happily. But of course that will never happen."

"Wow, that's sad. I also thought that Ladybug and I would be happy together with a family of our own. I guess that will never come true either, huh?" They both laughed off their sadness.

They stood next to each other in silence. Not an awkward silence, rather a comfortable one.

"Thanks Chat, I think you helped me get over my obsession for the model." She glanced up at him, locking her blue eyes to his green ones.

"Same here, Marinette. Except, my obsession over Ladybug seemed to have been replaced with another." He leaned in slowly.

"I think so too" Marinette leaned in as well. Both their eyes were half-closed. As they inched closer and closer to each other, their hearts commenced to beat faster.

"Je'taime Marinette~"

"Je'taime Chat~"

Their lips collided with one another. A sweet and innocent peck on the lips changed to a more passionate and sinful make out session. They moved in perfect sync as they held onto each other. Chat had put his arms on both sides of Marinette, leaving her in between the railing and him. Her hands traveled to his hair. She lightly tugged at his messy gold locks, making him purr a slight bit.

They soon broke away to get some air. Both were panting rather heavily. Chat noticed Marinette turn red while panting. He had to admit that she looked tempting, but he didn't want to rush into things so early on.

"Does this mean... That we're...?" Marinette started off, not knowing what to put their relationship as.

"A couple? I hope it does~" he smiled and pecked her on the lips. She smiled and flicked his bell. He jumped from the action.

"I think you should go now, before your transformation wears off. Don't forget to come back tomorrow night, okay?" Marinette hugged him and kissed his cheek before making her way to the trap door that connects her balcony to her room. "Goodnight, my kitty~"

He smiled at her beauty, "Goodnight, my princess~" Chat purred and quickly made his way back to his mansion before he detransforms into his civilian self.

Now, when they are going to confess to each other about their alter egos that they said they 'let go'?

🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸

Ya know, I was planning on having a neat theme that went like this:

Adrienette one-shot
MariChat one-shot
LadyNoir one-shot
Ladrien one-shot

And then the cycle repeats. But then that will force me to write about the next ship instead of the ship that I naturally want to write about.

So I'm not going to follow that cycle any more after this one-shot.

That is all 💕