"Chemistry"

08.07.16 - 08.08.16

Warning: can't avoid a little sin with this ship

                                MariChat
🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸🐱🌸

Literature? Easy.
Mathematics? Easy.
Ethnic Studies? Easy.
Physical Education? Tiring, but Easy
Science- specifically Chemistry? How about a no thanks.

Marinette sinks in her rolling chair by her desk.  She groaned as she eyed the blue packet that laid neatly on her white desk.

"Out of all subjects to give us homework today, it just had to be chemistry!" She sighed, contemplating whether or not she should actually do her assignment.

"Tikki? Do you have the slightest clue about chemistry?" The blunette looked over to see her kwami napping away in the girl's swarm of stuffed animals.

"Ugh! I have no hope! If I can't complete this by tomorrow, I will certainly fail this marking period! Hmm, I wonder if Alya is up..." The teen checked her phone.

10:35pm

"She's definitely sleeping right now" Marinette knew for a fact that Alya was currently snoozing away at her own home. The poor blogger was up all night yesterday making big announcements on her LadyBlog.

"Great. Now who in the world can I contact to help me on this stupid assignment!?" Marinette tapped her pencil impatiently as she thought of all the possible classmates she could contact.

'Rose? Nah, she is most likely asleep by now.

Juleka? I can't really understand her when we talk...

Ivan? Hate to say it, but he isn't the brightest in the bunch when it comes to science.

Kim? Too cocky, barely pays attention in class.

Max? Nope, don't have his number.

Sabrina? She is sweet alone, but since she is friends with Chloe...

Mylene? Don't have her number either...

Nathanaël? He is smart, but usually turns into a me when we talk.'

She continued to list off possible candidates, but no avail. She just had to start her assignment late at night.

Marinette decided to try to respond to the questions that she knew the answers to. As time went on, she was left with the most complicated questions left unanswered.

"Might as well get help from someone tomorrow. Good thing Chemistry is after lunch break." The petite girl sighed. She checked her phone again.

11:20pm

"Woah! Time goes by quick!" She yawned. As soon a Marinette was about to doze off, there there three distinct taps on her window.

She groaned as she knew who would visit her at this time of night.

The one and only Chat Noir.