"Prince"

08.05.16 - 08.06.16

                                Ladrien
🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞

"Ugh, I failed once again, Tikki!" A certain blunette paced around her room, clutching her head in her hands.

What did she fail at? Well, talking to her classmate and crush, Adrien Agreste.

"Don't worry Marinette! You can try again tomorrow!" The ladybug kwami cheered. She made her way in front of the teen girl, "You just need to be confident!"

"But Tikki, that's the problem! Whenever I try to talk to Adrien, I loose every ounce of confidence from my very being!" Marinette sighed, slumping on her bed.

"Well, maybe you just need the help of a certain bug~" the little thing floated towards the bed.

"Tikki, you're a genius!" Marinette jumped up, " and it's going to work because he won't know it's me behind the mask! Yes!"

"Tikki! Spots On! Ha!"

                                         **

"Come on, pretty boy, I'm getting hungry!" The cat Kwami flew in front of the blond model.

"Not now Plagg! I'm kinda busy here..." Adrien clicked away on his desktop computer. Currently searching for the famous LadyBlog run by no other than Alya Césaire.

"Busy doing what? Looking through the website that is dedicated towards your 'waifu'?" The feline rolled his eyes, unamused at his holder's obsession.

The boy blushed, "Shut it, Plagg. She's not my waifu... At least I'm working on it, that is" he scrolled the web page, smiling as he saw the many photos of his Lady.

"Whatever, lover boy. So, about my hunger problem~" Plagg cooed, but was soon swatted away by Adrien as taps were heard on his window.

The blond looked over to see the one and only Ladybug, signaling to open the window. "I-it's Ladybug!"

Adrien quickly ran towards to the window, tripping a bit in the process, and unlocking it for the heroine.

She jumped inside and brushed off the invisible dust from her form. Ladybug looked up to see a blushing Adrien, trembling from excitement.

"Hey, you're Adrien, right?" She spoke cooly. 'So far so good Marinette' she thought.

"Y-yeah! T-that's me! A-Adrien A-Agreste! W-what brings y-you here, M'Lad- I mean L-Ladybug?" He scolded himself for his accidental slip. His green eyes stared at her beautiful- masked -face.

"O-oh, um... Well, I wanted to pay a visit to a prince, that's all. Since there has been no akuma attacks and my patrol was fairly peaceful, I had some time to spare and why not spend it with my favorite handsome boy and fan?" She smiled, making her way closer to him.

Poor Adrien felt like he was going to faint. She had just called him a Prince! Not to mention saying that she wanted to spend her free time with him! Her favorite fan!

"Well, g-gosh, that's a b-big compliment! Thanks!" He rubbed the back of his neck; a habit of his when he was nervous. 

"No problem! And I hope you don't mind if I use the nickname 'Prince' for you?" She nervously laughed, afraid that he wouldn't like the name she put him.

"P-prince is fine! I w-would be m-more than happy t-to be your p-prince!" Adrien's face was fuming. Not with anger, but with embarrassment and love. His face was about the same the color as the suit of the female in front of him.

Speaking of which, Ladybug also had a small blush on her features. She thought that Adrien looked really adorable while he's flustered.

"I suppose I was correct when I guessed that you were a fan?" She motioned towards the computer screen with the tab still opened.

"Uh... Y-yeah! I'm a b-big fan, actually!" He didn't know what else to say. He can't bring himself to let his inner Chat come out, or else she would know his alter-ego's identity.

"Hmm, I see." The spotted heroine responded. Turned back to Adrien and smiled once again. The two stood there in an awkward silence, not knowing what to talk about.

"L-Ladybug? How did y-you know where I l-live?" He doesn't remember Ladybug passing by his house before.

"O-oh! How d-did I know? Well, I have a friend named Marinette who told me when I asked her." She hoped that the blond will buy the lie she successfully told.

"You're friends with Marinette? Wow! I didn't expect that!" He was shocked. The shy, kind, and brave girl who sat behind him had connections to his lady.

"Yeah! Close friends actually! We can read each other like an open book!" Okay, now she may be jeopardizing her identity by saying anything more.

"R-really? Well, I've been meaning to ask this to her, but she tends to either run away or act paranoid before I do... So can you do me a favor?" Adrien looked up at the superhero, hope in his eyes.

Ladybug's eyes widen, "S-sure! What do you want me to do?" She sat down on his white, leather couch.

Adrien sat next to her, heart racing a tad bit. "Can you ask Marinette if she's afraid of me? Did I do something that makes her avoid talking to me?" He averted his eyes, still blushing.

"I think I know the answer to that one, handsome boy. But, I think it's for you to find out~" The spotted heroine cooed. Suddenly, her ratings started to beep; she had 5 minutes until she will transform back to her civilian self.

"Well, I guess that's my cue to leave. Sorry if I disturbed you by any chance," Ladybug made her way to the window," Until next time, my prince~"

The girl blew a kiss and jumped out the window, swinging from her yoyo. She was giggling like crazy as she made her way home.

Adrien was left with his mouth open. He couldn't believe what just happened. He suddenly fainted with a goofy expression on his face.

"Hey kid! Wake up! You owe some cheese!"

🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞⭐️🐞

Okay, now that was probably the lamest one shot that I wrote.

Honestly, Ladrien is like, my least favorite of the love square. It's cute, but not really my cup of tea.