Pink and Teal

04.02.2018
                                    Lukanette
🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸

It's been a week since the concert and Marinette couldn't get her mind off of her friend's brother.

Normally, Marinette would be a stuttering mess when talking to Adrien, but now it's different. With Luka on her mind as of recent, she seemed more confident around the blond. Things weren't as awkward as before and Alya was seriously getting a kick out of it, Nino just as surprised as his girlfriend. The four friends were seated at a bench inside the school, listening to one of Nino's new mixes.

"This sounds so cool Nino! Did you use the music we made from the festival?" Adrien smiled and looked to his friend. Nino nodded, a prideful smile on his face as he saw how content his friends (and girlfriend) were with the song. As the song ended, a familiar purple haired gal walked up to them.

"Hey Marinette, my brother wanted me to hand this to you. He told me he wanted to give you this before you left but didn't have time to," Juleka handed a teal envelope to Marinette. She was slightly confused as to what it could be and glanced at Alya before thanking Juleka, sending her on her way back to Rose.

"So, what's in the envelope girl? We're waiting to know!" Alya eagerly scooted over to be next to the blunette. Adrien quirked a brow and made his way to sit on the other side of the girl. He was fairly interested in what their newfound buddy had to give to his good friend. Nino, still jamming to his toons, stood behind the three to get a good look.

"I have no idea but," She pulled out a pastel pink card with black detailing on it, "it for sure looks like a greeting card."

"Or more like an invitation. Read it! What does it say inside?" Alya giggled. She looked up and glanced over to Adrien, who had an unreadable expression on his face. It was a mix of joy and something else.

"I'm getting to it. No need to rush!" Marinette opened the card and the first thing she noticed was a small Polaroid picture of the group that Anarka had taken the night of the concert. She smiled briefly and then noticed how there was a message written inside the card she read, "Dear Ma-ma-ma-Marinette"

"Did he really write that? What's the point?" Adrien tilted his head curiously. Alya looked at Marinette for an answer but before she gave her the opportunity to...

"Don't tell me you stuttered on introducing yourself to him!!"

Mari sheepishly smiled and gave a nervous laugh, "I was nervous alright? It was my first time alone in a room... with a boy... who happened to rather charming"

This is where things started to get interesting. Adrien's eyes went wide, "YOU WERE ALONE WITH A BOY?!?"

Nino joined in, also shocked with the news of Marinette being in a room alone with a boy she barely met, "Dudette, you gotta spill. What happened between you and Luka?"

Marinette's blush rose again. Her main concern was being to clear up the misconception. She frantically waved her arms, "N-nothing h-happened! Ms. Anarka sent me to get Luka from his room. When I entered, he was meditating and then he played something on his guitar. Nothing happened after that!"

Alya and Nino were skeptical but Adrien brushed it off and chuckled. Marinette went back to reading the card, her blush slightly calming down.

"I really enjoyed your company and it was amazing getting to know you. You are a phenomenal girl and I was wondering if you'd like to join me to Jagged Stone's concert tomorrow night? I left my number below so you can reach me. Hope to hear from you soon, Luka."

Now it was time for Marinette's eyes to widen. The teal haired boy that had recently moved into her mind had invited her to go to her favorite artist's concert. Nino was shocked, but not as shocked as Adrien.

"Yeah, toootally nothing happened in that room. Seems like something is going on" Alya giggled.

The bell rang signaling that the next class is to start in the next 5 minutes. Mari quickly added Luka's number into her contacts and sent a text.

Mari: Hey Luka! This is Marinette, your sister's friend. I'd love to attend the concert with you! :)

She smiled as she pressed sent, but it wasn't long until she heard another buzzing. Adrien grabbed his belongings and held Marinette's backpack for her.

"Hey, are you ready for our next class?" He smiled to her. She gave a quick glance to the new message and smiled.

Luka: I'm happy to know my letter got to you safely. I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to get to know you better before the concert– just so it won't be entirely as uncomfortable for you as it was when you came to my room.

Luka: I'm pretty sure it's time for your next class to start. I'll text you later Marinette :)

She looked back up to Adrien and stood up from the bench, "I think so. Thanks for getting my bag."

"It's no problem. You're a very lucky girl Marinette. You got invited to one of Jagged's sold out concerts!" The blond handed the pink backpack to her and the two made their way to the stairs.

"Well it's thanks to Luka. He's... something alright. I only met him once and he seems like a great guy" Marinette smiled.

"He's not wrong either. You really are phenomenal Marinette. I hope you have fun."

"I hope so too." She sighed, heart unsure about the two crushes she has.

🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸🎸🌸

WOAH WOAH WOAH GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM A LONG HAITUS?!?

No promises that the next addition to this book is gonna be soon. I just had to write some type of soft story after season 2's release.

Can I just say these things real quick? Yes? Thanks:

You have no idea how much I ship Lukanette now. I really love the type of positivity Luka's character has and how it affects Marinette.

•I'm still MariChat trash and still love the love square, but come on. Lukanette is so nice because she's getting the attention she needs from a potential love interest.

• THE LOVE SQUARE IS ENDGAME. That means that Adrien and Marinette are gonna end up together regardless of who comes along. With that said, just let us multishippers in the fandom have some fun with the new ships being made! We know they aren't going to last, so let us enjoy it while we can!

Okay that's enough being said. Expect some more Lukanette and maybe some Kagadrien. ;)