"You two should date!"

11.27.16 - 07.20.17

                               Adrienette
🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸

  It was a peaceful Sunday morning. The sounds of the very much alive streets of Paris, the cool breeze that signifies winter on its way, and the snoring of an annoying cat on the bedroom floor was starting to seriously bug the heck of a certain blue eye gal.

"Adrien..." She groaned, rolling over in her bed. His small snores sound similar to a purr, but still had an effect on the bluenette. She decided to not fight it and rubbed her eyes from the drowsiness that was consuming her. Her bluebell eyes scanned over to her alarm clock.

9:00 am

Marinette glanced towards her sleeping friend. She still couldn't believe his father allowed him to spend the weekend at her house. Usually Adrien has multiple photoshoots and Chinese lessons over the weekend that he barely has any time for anything else.

After contemplating over whether or not she should get out of her warm bed to wake the boy up, she finally decided to throw a stuffed cat plush at Adrien's sleeping figure.

"Gah!" He shot up from his slumber. He quickly turned his head to look up at the culprit of the attack. "Marinette? Seriously? What the hell?"

"Oops? It's 9:05 in the morning. Don't you want to enjoy your last day of freedom at my place?" She giggled and grabbed her phone, concurrently getting out of her bed.

"Who said this would be my last day of freedom at your place? If I'm lucky, dad might let me comeback for spring break." He crossed his legs. He smiled and winked at his friend as she sat down at the ledge of her loft.

"Exactly, if you're lucky. And isn't your father's spring fashion line launching over break? You are going to need to do a lot of promoting." Marinette had never known much about the modeling industry other than from what she learned from Adrien- which isn't much to say the least.

"Silly girl, promo photoshoots happen before the launch. That way they are ready to be placed in stores and events. I think the first one starts next weekend?" The blonde begins to play with the stuffed cat, "Hey! Isn't this the cat I gave you for Valentine's Day last year?"

"No duh, it's the cat my boyfriend gave me on my birthday" Mari rolled her eyes playfully, sarcasm bouncing on her words.

"Haha very funny. Cute how you still kept it." He cuddled the toy. "I would have sworn you probably threw it out already."

"Why would I throw away a gift from a friend? A special friend to be exact?"

"Because multiple people at school thought we were dating after we gifted each other. Knowing you and how you don't really want a relationship with anyone, I thought you would want to get rid of it."

The room was silent for a minute. The sunlight entered through the windows, warming up the floor. Marinette's heart beat became uneven, and so did Adrien's.

"I'm sorry, I-" Adrien's voice cracked a bit. Marinette snapped out of her daze and chuckled.

"D-do you have a crush on me, Adrien?" The bluenette raised a brow and a smug smirk found its place on her lips. The blond's eyes went wide and his head quickly turned to look at his friend.

"W-what?? N-no! What I meant was that you have always seemed to throw away gifts that guys have given you before," His voice cracked a bit causing his face to turn red, "So was it wrong of me to think you would have done the same with my gift?"

Marinette's smirk had wiped off her face and replaced with a caring smile. Her blue eyes softened, showing she understood his reasoning. She sighed, "Oh Adrien, T-there's a reason why I-I kept your gift. Like I said before, y-you're s-special."

His eyes narrowed a bit, allowing an eyebrow to quirk up, and a small smirk formed. "Me? Special? Mari, I'm the son of a world renown fashion designer. Of course I'm spec-"

"That's n-not what I m-meant you dork! Ugh how can you be so oblivious?" An apparent blush had made its way on her fair cheeks. She made her way towards the ladder of her loft bed and sat down on the edge.

Adrien stood up, slowly making his way to her. "Mari?" He whispered to the bluenette. She looked up towards him, noticing the way the sun hit his eyes from her sunroof. "I was kidding. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to tell you my true feelings towards you."

"Adrien, I-"

"I've noticed you Mari. Way before than you may have thought, too. I notice when you stutter, when your face turns pink, with the way you act around me compared to others. I know we haven't had moments like this to hang out with each other before without Nino or Alya, but I'm glad we are still being the closest of friends... although I'm kinda hoping we can be more than just friends." His voice was enticing with every word. There was a look in his eyes that screamed adoration.

Marinette didn't even notice when the boy had made his way before her, trapping her a bit between the loft and his body as he was standing on the second step. Her eyes widened and her heart wanted to explode out her chest. "A-Adrien...?"

"Y-yes? Marinette?" His breath was shallow and the tips of his ears were red. He noticed her eyes shift from the ground to him.

"I love you too but I need space to get down" she lightly shoved him off causing him to lose his balance. Adrien gave a small yelp as he landed on the floor with a thud. Marinette giggled but quickly ran over to his aid.

"W-what was t-that?!" He rubbed neck and looked at the girl before him. She kneeled before him and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"It's called tough love kitty cat," she winked, "get used to it when we're alone."

"Wait, does that mean-"

"Only if you want it to."

Before Marinette could get a verbal response from Adrien, he had pounced on her and kissed her right on the lips. They had a mini make out session until they had to break for air.

"Should we keep this to ourselves for now? Hold off from telling any of our friends of our relationship?" Marinette panted.

"Y-yeah. We wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about what happened today if we came out saying we're dating," Adrien blushed, "Unless you want to, you know-"

"Adrien!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day, school was running as it usually did. Everyone going to class and minding their business meanwhile Chloe caused more trouble.

At lunch, Marinette and Adrien walked together holding their trays of food and making their way to a table where their friends were waiting for them.

"Hey! Don't you find it a little strange that Adrien and Marinette seem to be really close?" Juleka whispered to Rose.

"Hmm... a little. They do seem like a good pair," she whispered back and walked by the two teens, "you two should date!"

The secret lovers glanced at each other and laughed, "In your dreams!"

⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️🌸⭐️

Well that sucked and is way over due. Lol I finally finished something for this book in a long time!

Hoped you enjoyed this bad addition 😅