"Jock and Designer"

10/15/16 - 11/12/16

MariKim/Kimnette
🌸🏋🏻🌸🏋🏻🌸🏋🏻🌸🏋🏻🌸🏋🏻🌸🏋🏻🌸🏋🏻🌸

"Hey Mari! What's up?" Kim looked at his best friend Marinette, who was stuck in a tree.

"Very funny, Kim. Help me down!" The dark hair girl pouted. The two were very close in age; only being one year apart.

"How did you even get stuck in a situation like that again?" The boy climbed the fairly tall tree towards the frightened girl.

"I saw a ladybug and kitten chasing each other and the cat got stuck up the tree. Being the kind and generous person I am, I decided 'Why not?' and I climbed the tree to help the poor guy." She smiled.

"And? What happened next?" Kim sat next to Marinette as they viewed the ground beneath them."

"The dumb black kitten seemed to have been rescued by the ladybug since she seemed to fly towards a safer route for him." She rolled her eyes and smiled at what she just said.

Kim chuckled and tousled Marinette's dark locks. "That ladybug must be as smart as you since you were able to get up here without a scratch." The boy looked at his the palms of his hands and noticed a tad of irritation on his skin.

"Totally. If I was as smart like the ladybug I wouldn't have been stuck in this tree. Can we get down now? My mom is waiting for us at the gate." Marinette takes a quick glance down and holds onto Kim's jacket, "And I'm starting to get dizzy."

"Just hop on my back. I'll climb us down." Kim turned on the branch a tad bit allowing for Marinette to climb on. She held him tight, in fear of falling.

That was when his heart started to beat a little faster.

"Kim? Hello? Earth to Kimberly!" A petite  hand waved in front of the 16-year-old teenage jock. He lightly shook is head and looked up towards the person who belonged to the small hand.

"Mari, I told you to not call me that!" He rolled his eyes and pouted. The 15-year-old bluenette giggled at her childhood friend, bringing a hand up to cover her face.

"Sorry, not my fault that your parents thought you were going to be a girl. Anyways, come on! While you were in dream land, everyone else had left." She motioned to the empty biology classroom surrounding the two. Kim's eyes wondered, noticing that it was true that the class was dismissed.

"Whatever. Let's just leave before you know who comes around." Kim packed his belongings into his backpack. Marinette tilted her head to the side, confused on who he was referring to. The boy just narrowed his eyes, "The Queen Bee you dork."

Marinette giggled and raised a brow at him with a smirk. "Don't forget you had a crush on her, 'you dork." She started heading to the door. Kim rolled his eyes and followed the smaller human. "Key word: HAD. You know I have eyes for another girl now."

"True, yet you still won't tell me! I thought we were on a level where we can tell anything to each other?" She gave her famous puppy dog eyes. Kim slightly blushed; his weakness is standing before him.

"Fine, I'll tell you little pieces. She's cute-"

"Everyone says their crush is cute Kim. I need specifics."