"Bite Me"

08.09.16 - 08.10.16

                              LadyNoir
🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞

"Chat! Grab the collar! Quick!" a frantic Ladybug shouts as the akumatized villain starts to run away.

"I'm on it!" Chat groaned irritated. This has to be his least favorite akuma- other than Copycat of course. What was this akuma's theme, you may ask?

Dogs. The one thing Chat seems to despise the most for no apparent reason is dogs. It kinda made sense though, right? He is a cat after all.

"Come here you bi-"

"Chat! Language!"

That was the entire fight really. An angry cat, a frustrated bug, and a vicious dog walker with a dog theme collar- it was really a choker, but made to look like a real collar.

Chat pounced towards the akumatized dog walker as Ladybug distracted the dogs surrounding her with a chew toy that squeaked. The feline called out cataclysm and broke the collar as a purple moth flew out, fluttering away a bit faster than usual.

"Chat! Distract the pups while I go after the akuma!" Ladybug threw her lucky charm chew toy at her partner, her earrings beeping signifying that she has three minutes left before turning back into her civilian form.

"Wait! WHAT?" He caught the chew toy on instinct. He watched as his Lady ran towards the akuma. Chat's eyes widened as the 8 dogs ran towards him. "You got to be kitten me!"

He ran up the lamppost, afraid of the barking dogs that were at the bottom. The hero held on tight as he felt himself slowly slipping. His ring beeped once, reminding the cat that he has three minutes left as well.

Soon enough, Ladybug arrived back, fully charged once more after taking a small snack break for her Kwami. She couldn't believe the sight before her as she stared at a trembling Chat.

"M'Lady, a little help?!" His voice cracked. He hissed at one of the dogs. He was slowly sliding down the pole- pretty graceful, if may I add.

"Just throw the chew toy!" Ladybug ran towards him. Chat threw her the chew toy and she hit it towards the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!"

A swarm of Ladybugs and a pink light quickly exploded into the sky, fixing damage and returning the victim back to normal- along with her dogs.

"You okay Chat?" Ladybug giggled as the dogs soon ran towards her, ignoring the feline. Chat slid the rest of the way down, walking towards Ladybug completely tired.

"Bite. Me." Was all he said. The hero should of been careful with what he wished for. Why? Because after he said those two words, a little black chihuahua bit his calf. "Me-ouch!"

Another beep was heard. He has one minute left. "Sorry, bugaboo, but I have to go!" He was about to run off when he looked back at his partner. He leaned in towards her ear. She looked at him confused. "You know, I wouldn't mind if you bit me somewhere~"

"Chat!" Ladybug turned pink. He nervously laughed as he ran away before she would kick his ass- because he knows she won't hold back.

🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞

I have, like, the hardest times writing LadyNoir.

I still love it though 😋