↤ THREE ↦

thanks for reading, voting, following, and commenting! i appreciate it. already at 200 reads in the past six days of being posted (:

The next few days were excruciating. Niall would wake up to an intense pain in his everywhere and all he wanted was to be taken care of. Which of course, would be one of many things in the world he couldn't achieve.

He even began to wonder why he stayed there in the first place. The blond could leave freely almost never if he didn't have the permission from his humans that he was too afraid to talk to. It's been nearly three to four years since he's been staying there. The miracle was the fact he was still alive.

Slowly, tears started to form at his eyes. He knew the reason he was alive.

He knew the reason why he's not still in a coffin but in the probable most second uncomfortable bed. In other words, a leveraged piece of stone concrete with a couple blankets stacked upon it.

Louis.

It took him a minute, but he got it and that was the truth.

The boys knew that Louis was one of Niall's close friends, or only at this point, and not vice versa as Louis seemed quite popular when it came to parties and such. However, Louis did admire Niall's presence and gave him sympathy for whenever he got smashed into the ground, nearly blending into it.

A sudden familiar ringtone makes Niall jump, scaring him. He turned to look at his phone, reading the words: Mom 💞🐳.

He swiped the answer button. "Hello?" He responded in a questioning tone.

The boy loves his mother with all his heart, but he was in no state to do anything that involved moving a muscle. Of course, he made breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cleaned each rooms individually every day... but he was still genuinely tired from everything. Although it was his daily routine, he was really, really, tired.

"Hello, hon! It's your ma'," Maura chirped from the other line, clearly in a happier mood than her own son.

"'Ello ma'. How're ya?"

He winced sitting up to readjust his position.

"'M good! And you?"

"Could be better," he muttered to himself, or so he thought.

"What? Are you okay, baby?" She was filled with concern: something Niall hasn't felt for the past few years.

He widened his eyes at the conversation. Never had he told anyone about his situation. "Yes, yes, 'm fine. Just stressed from, uh, parties is all."

"Better be," she huffed. Maura was strong and determined for a vampire and was always overprotective of her sons. "If you're ever hurt, please, and I mean, please tell your father or I. We'll handle it and by we'll I mean your father."

Niall let out a laugh that hasn't came out of his mouth in quite a while. It was quite true, Niall's father was extremely buff for a trained human. Usually they have muscles, but Bobby went overboard. He could crush a human in 2.342 minutes, maximum, and kill a vampire in thirty seconds.

"I understand, ma'. But really, everything is fine and peachy." He tried to make his voice happier, but it ended sounding like he was trying too hard.

"Whatever you say," she hummed back, clearly not buying it.

There was a second of silence before yelling started to occur.

"Niall!" Zayn barked. "Dinner be fucking ready on that table by the time we get back. We're going out."

Said name muted his microphone to reply back. "Yes, sir."